DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

August Roll Call

Niniel

This months theme is clothes. Asha´mans have their cool black uniforms. Must be great to not have to think about what to wear. :D 

5 points for signing in and 5 additional points for telling me about your favourite clothes.

Post only once!

My favourite clothes are often something old that is almost falling apart. I have a wonderful brown sweater that my grandma knitted for me 8 years ago. It´s really cosy to wear in the winter.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am here :)

I have quite a few pretty dresses/long tunic style tops that I usually wear with trousers or jeans with them - and if it's cool I will wear a tshirt under or cardigan on top.

Generally a kind of hippy style layered look. And yes ... I wear dresses lol

I feel like checking in early this month.

My favorite clothes are my birthday suit. Seriously, there's nothing like a cool breeze floating through your nethers while you rummage about the house. Occasionally tho I like draping sheets around myself like a toga, and then I'll give myself a Greek Philosopher type name (Despothocles), and start musing on the shapes of people's faces and what that means about their personality.

Kinda like this (NSFW):

GOTCHA! :laugh:

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Favorite piece of clothing? The new sport jacket the missus got me fro christmas. A very tight corduroy dark brown with suede at the elbows. The fit on it is absolutely perfect.

Honestly, for my day to day, it boils down to one thing. I hate wearing pants. That's about it. hate hate hate wearing pants. lol I would wear cargo shorts, sandals and an incredibly loud hawaiian shirt with my aussie hat at all times if i could. lol

Here!  And as for my favorite clothes I'd have to say that it changes depending on the temprature outside. Durring the summer I tend to wear a pair of dark green shorts with darker colour short sleeved dress shirts but when it gets colder I tend to go with black pants, a dark long sleeved dress shirt and my coat (Which is the same one I used for my Matt costume).  I guess the theme with my clothes, reguardless of the season, is that I perfer darker colours.

I luuuurve my turquoise hoody but can't wear it out cos it really is falling apart.

I like a jean and casual top, cos that is casual with trainers, but smarter with nice boots!

and I like a pretty pretty dress for special occasions

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Favorite piece of clothing? The new sport jacket the missus got me fro christmas. A very tight corduroy dark brown with suede at the elbows. The fit on it is absolutely perfect.

Honestly, for my day to day, it boils down to one thing. I hate wearing pants. That's about it. hate hate hate wearing pants. lol I would wear cargo shorts, sandals and an incredibly loud hawaiian shirt (or T-shirt)with my aussie hat Ball cap at all times if i could. lol

Living in the desert does have it's advantages. I should maybe get one of those wide brimmed hats but it is awful windy here and I refuse to wear one with a cinch.

Here BTW

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Honestly, for my day to day, it boils down to one thing. I hate wearing pants. That's about it. hate hate hate wearing pants. lol I would wear cargo shorts, sandals and an incredibly loud hawaiian shirt (or T-shirt)with my aussie hat Ball cap at all times if i could. lol

Living in the desert does have it's advantages. I should maybe get one of those wide brimmed hats but it is awful windy here and I refuse to wear one with a cinch.

Here BTW

I'm with Turin and the desert thing...It doesn't stop me from wearing black t-shirts and black shorts along with my black socks and black skater shoes though! And for the 2 weeks of winter that we have, my black hoodie!

Archived