DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

June Roll Call

Niniel

New month. 5 points for signing.

The Taint is all around us. And inside us. Sometimes there are moments when we just can´t help but acting crazy or suprise our self with what with we just said or did. 5 additional points if you tell us about one of those moments. 

Post only once!!! Seriously, how hard can it be?

For those of you that haven´t signed the CoC in the Farmhouse, do it!

I had only worked one or two month at the school. We had a usual Monday meeting. I was really tired. Our counselor told us about a lecture that she had been at. Among other things she told us about how important it is to relax on our free time and not just meet people that work with the same things. Not just go to parties with only teachers or counselors etc. I saw in front of me a party with only councelors and psychologists - drinking red wine and analyzing each other. For some reason I found this so funny that I started to laugh. Everyone looked at me of course. My boss asked me what was so funny but I told them to just continue. You know sometimes when you are tired you just can´t stop laughing, well this was one of these times. I tried not to, I tried to think about other things but it was impossible to stop laughing. The councelor had managed to move on to some really serious stuff but still I couldn´t stop laughing.  It was kind of awkward. lol 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo

eh, this happened a few weeks ago in my class, it was biology, we were bored (we're only 8 students for bio) and we were looking at each other and then suddenly we all burst out laughing and laughing and then we started clapping, it went on for a good 10 minutes, once we finished, the teacher looked at us and asked "what the hell do you call that?" and then we burst laughing again and the bell rang........

(was a nice day)

I'm always crazy. But if you mean more than normal crazy, then this one time I got entirely too drunk at Leelou's. I only remember one of my jokes/antics (it was brilliant of course) but apparently there's video evidence of most of it.

last lesson before exams in 6th form - we  get one teacher to distract the one who's class we are in, and say she needs her help down the hall. we (all 6 of us) then take our chairs and desks and hers outside, and set them up outside, in front of the window. then we all sit down, just waiting for her to come back as if it was a normal lesson!

Well there was this one time when I was working at a coffee shop and it was crazy busy, and I was trying to find the person who had ordered this medium black coffee and I ended up yelling out "Who's Black?" Instead of "who has a black coffee?". Needless to say it was a black man who had the coffee. I ended up apologizing and he just thought it was hilarious. /facepalm

Hmm I once started climbing up a cliff when I was with my family while we were visiting a place in California that my dad used to go to when he was younger.  If I had fallen I could have seriously hurt myself and then drop into the ocean below.  This also happens to be the same place my mom and younger sister accidentally walked onto a nude beach looking for seashells.  Luckily for them there was only one person there who happened to be in the water at the time.

Here!

My Ancient history class (well, 90% of us) turned all the desks and chairs around in the class once, and sat facing backwards for the whole lesson. The teacher just taught from the other end of the classroom, didn't really care.

If that isn't mad enough for you, BB and a couple other friends of mine planned to remake Star Wars in its entirety in German. We didn't manage that, though we did translate large portions of the script, and instead made a crazy short film that amde very little sense. Still, it was German, and we all acted in-character. I was Obi-Wan, but I looked more like Arthur Dent in my too-small bathrobe.

Here!

Well, I always enjoy doing something like this. When I got a new lunch box, one of my co-workers asked me what I had

in my lunch box and I said something like. "Hehehe...nothing....*snickers* ....you'd expect...hahaha..Muhahahahaha!"

The desired reaction was achieved and no more questions asked. :happy:

Hmm funny...Well a few weeks ago me and a bunch of my drunk friends went to jack in the box at 1am and ordering 3 tacos, a salad, and 2 cheeseburgers. And the two most drunk people were shouting over each other trying to do the order while the sober driver was just sitting in the front seat shaking their head and trying to apologize to the window teller to not listen to them. Lets just say the window teller was not pleased and we ended up getting like 15 tacos and not the rest of our order. The driver gave up and we all just went back home. I think we ate like 3 tacos each that night. (I don't remember the rest of it <_< )

I'm always crazy. But if you mean more than normal crazy, then this one time I got entirely too drunk at Leelou's. I only remember one of my jokes/antics (it was brilliant of course) but apparently there's video evidence of most of it.

Yes, yes there is. LOL

Hmm...I used to work at a concert venue as a parking attendant. (there are lots of stories that come just from this job) During this one show the crowd seemed to be extremely drunk and rowdy. There was this one guy that was walking by me and kept stealing the traffic barrels and it was really starting to annoy me. Now instead of asking for one of the guys I worked with to go yell at him, I decided to take this guy on myself. We got into a small argument about the barrels and next thing I know he's put down the barrels and is carrying me off. I start screaming, he gets yelled at by all the guys I worked with and the cops arrested him. 

YO...

In high school we would set up private IRC rooms (Internet Relay Chat) so that we could "talk" without interrupting the teachers.

Needless to say, subs would always comment on the creepy-ass class where no one spoke, but everyone periodically broke into

laughter. 

werl i guess you could count when i was over at a friend's house and we were outside with chalk... we angled our bodies in weird positions before outlining it in chalk making it like a murder scene, then we took the chalk and used it as face paint like native americans and then we started blowing bubbles and running around shouting "My bubbles!" like that fish in Nemo, except we popped them, too...

• Community Administrator

I'm here!

I'm not a very spontaneous person, but at ComiCon a few weeks ago, we went to the Party Like a Time Lord party. For some reason, my friends convinced me to dance. I never dance in public! But it was fun.

Hi!

Sometimes I get worked up playing a mafia game. Recently, in was Mish's game, I realized I had basically blown my chances at winning so I began venting to my roommate. After awhile I decided to make a drink. When I had finished the drink I had a different perspective...more of a "well if I'm going down then I'm talking someone with me" attitude. Made the rest I'd the game more fun!

Here. Tainted actions? My entire life is a tainted action.

Probably the most stupid solo thing I've done was coming home from a big night out, slightly the worse for wear, and spotting a crane near the house as there was some construction going on. I thought yep, I want to climb that bastard, so I made my way over to check it out.

This is one of those cranes that get constructed on site, so its a solid framework tower that has a ladder running up the middle to the cab that sits probably 70 meters in the air (200odd feet for our imperial friends). Well, the safety warden on site was a clever chap apparently, and the hatch that blocked the ladder was locked.

This did not deter me. So here I am 5am Sunday climbing the outside of a crane, about 7 stories in the air with no support or harness or anything, and as I mentioned a little bit sauced. Two things. 1, I felt like Rand on top of the ships mast when he went berko a little. 2, the sunset was quite pretty from that high up. Ended up just hanging out up there for a while before I heard some sirens and began my rapid descent. It was pretty cool.

I've also stolen a bulldozer in my youth. Also I've bribed a guy to drive me and my friends away from a potential lynching at the hands of what I suspect was a dealer and his posse. Good times, all!

Is here!

I was a cashier at an IGA and talked to everyone. I always engaged in conversations with the customers. A girl came through my line, I had went to high school with her. I started talking to her, asking her how she was, etc. then I asked her when her baby was due and she told me she had had it 3 months earlier >.<

I could tell you crazy and embarrassing stories all day long....I don't usually think much before I speak lol

Archived