DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

June Roll Call

Niniel

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AWESOME! Welcome Lex! You now have the coolest nicname in the BT to me. Lex Luthor! Does it have a significance or just a cool sounding name you like or is it your namename? I'm nosy. lol

Checking in!

Crazy story. hmmmmmm, what to choose...........well, a lot of these seem to be alcohol based lol so I'll find one of those. Well, last Man Weekend I tried to throw myself from a moving truck that was doing about 35 mph. I still am not sure why....... No, that one was lame. hmmmmmm socially awkward....... Okay! This was some years and years ago when I had no qualms about goin to work hung over as I sat on a car park all day. It was around my birthday, St. Patrick's day in a very Irish city, and I was drinking 'Black and tans' all night. Harp and Guinness together right? Well, they are unkind to my insides. I was feeling quite wretched that morning. The nearest rest room was in the building downtown where our Social Services are located. To use the rest room you have to ask the security guards for the key. Well, hung over and possibly still slighly inebriated, I shamble into the building, grab the key from the desk just basking in my loathsome state and hardly aware of my surroundings. I go and end up just bein ill. Was an awful experience but a fine measure of the great time the night before. See, there is a correlation between how terrible the hang over : how good a time you had (in my mind at least. don't judge me). So I shuffle out of the rest room much the worse for wear and as I turn the key over I mutter out "those damn black and tans get me every time" and I look up as I hand over the rest room key..........to the Hispanic and African American security guards that neglected to register in my wasted mind. The looks I got from those two guards! sweet mother I should be dead right now. lol Needless to say I never went back to that rest room again. No, I didn't stop drinking black and tans, no, that would make too much sense. lol

on an aside, why do people, when they say 'needless to say' still say what they just said was needless to say? odd.......

Hehe. Okay, here we go.

One time a couple weeks ago at , my character got an item called a Greater Rod of Wonder. You point it at something or someone, and a random effect happens. I knocked down a couple houses, made brief localized rainstorms, changed peoples color and size, turned some people to stone, and changed my own gender before I was finished. It was a good, if silly, day.

Here! Tina's story reminded me of one year at my anual trip to LA for Anime Expo when I stayed in a room with five other friends. On the third night we had so little sleep that we stayed up and everyone started cracking up at the simplest things. Don't even remember what was said but know that it wasn't that funny.

Here. I have a very overactive imagination. After watching Jurassic Park I was seriously worried about and on the constant look out for Velociraptors and other people eating type dinosaurs for quite some time afterwards.

*ps. Don't forget that you shouldn't post more than once in this Thread.

Still lurking about 

My siblings and I set a pine tree on fire this past week

Proof:

971988_10201221598612821_488887309_n.jpg

7889_10201221598732824_522659156_n.jpg

10372_10201221599012831_1712559807_n.jpg

954612_10201221599212836_1345191777_n.jp

6673_10201221600572870_1946595240_n.jpg

Yes, the tree was already chopped down. It was still fun to watch a whole medium sized tree burn :P

When I was in college, I took a sociology class - the original plan was to take the intro Psych class, but the psych professor overbooked the class on purpose, and then announced on the first day that 20% of the students would drop the class within the first 4 weeks so he allowed 20% more people to register than would fit in the classroom.  He then spent the first 10 minutes explaining to us every reason why we would drop his class, and told us that if we were there solely for credits toward a non-psychology degree, the Intro to Sociology class would also meet the requirement.  I was so annoyed with his attitude that I dropped the class and signed up for Intro to Sociology.

Anyway, one of our assignments in that class was to identify some cultural conventions and break them, and observe people's reactions.  It was the most fun I had that semester outside of my improvisational comedy troupe.

That week I got onto an elevator and rode up several floors while standing at the front, facing back into the elevator, and looking directly at the other people in the elevator while they tried really hard to avoid looking back.

I also went to the library and while someone was standing in the reference section looking something up in the dictionary, I sidled up to them and started reading over their shoulder.

It was wonderfully awkward.

Here

I have done some really stupid and crazy things in my time. Goes hand in hand. There's this one time where I hitched to Sydney from Byron Bay at night in the pouring rain during a flood for the Mardigras festival with a friend. Took us 16 hours. Ruined my matrix leather jacket, lost my wallet but found a human footstool. Those marches took two hours you know so the human footstool was really handy afterward. Also the fanbearer. The journey there was quite eventful needless to say:) but that's another story.

All those times I walked straight into the pole after hissy fights with friends. Took the huff right out of my puff. I was like sideshowbob in that way and having straightup pink hair  doesn't help matter either.Then. No more pink hair. Oi I did this before pink so I did not copy her.

But today I got into a bit of a stush at the checkout. I hate shopping and standing around waiting to pay for groceries. In walked this two couple and pushed infront of me. I did not stand for such behaviour and insisted on being there first. They started getting abusive. I mean swearing and rolling their eyes as if I'm being totally unreasonable for wanting to get serve before them after standing around waiting for almost half an hour. I got served first but the guy just wants to be a pain so he stood in the way of the eftpos machine, which I need to use. I sidle next to him and nudge him out of the way, he then called me a horrible name. This was the last straw I turned around and told him-I farth in your general direction. Then farthed in his general direction. I walked away from that encounter laughing at the look on his face. It was priceless. So in your face you stinky bum!

Hereish.

My friends and i used to climb over the decently high wall surrounding our school every so often because it was easier than convincing the guards to let us out. The looks we got as we dropped down into the street by the passerbyers were really quite priceless.

Archived