DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

September Roll Call

Niniel

New month. 5 points for signing in. 

Autumn will soon be here but for some of you it´s time for spring and others still have summer. 5 extra points for telling me about your favourite season.

Post only once!

I have always loved winter. A lot of fun stuff happens in December - Christmas, my birthday, Christmas holiday, New Years Eve etc. I love snow and cold weather (unless it´s too cold). But the last years I have realised how important it is with sun. This year we had a wonderful summer and it was great. At the same time I love autumn with all the colourful leaf and the sun is very special in the spring. I´m not sure that I can pick a favourite season anymore. As long as it doesn´t rain for weeks I´m satisfied. :D

379669_287383201294164_1427913664_n.jpg

• Community Administrator

I'm here.

I think my favorite is fall, because it means an end to the Arizona summer's heat.  It's so lovely when it's about 70 F outside.  Maybe a little cooler.  But anything below 60 F is too cold.  There's only about 2 weeks of good weather here.

For the colours, it is Autumn, for nature I love Spring, seeing everything starting to grow again after the winter. Summer I like for the sun and Winter, nothing nicer than curling up in a nice warm house with the wind and rain thrashing against the windows.

I'm here.

I think my favorite is fall, because it means an end to the Arizona summer's heat.  It's so lovely when it's about 70 F outside.  Maybe a little cooler.  But anything below 60 F is too cold.  There's only about 2 weeks of good weather here.

Yes, we only have two seasons here...Summer and Autumn

Here!

My favorite season is also Winter. I love the cold weather and Christmas. This winter I will be spending with my husband, as we get married in November. (I'll get snow this year too...not enough to have to shovel, but enough to cover the ground lightly and be pretty). 

Hey,

My favourite would be winter as I'm a massive hey-fever sufferer, and it's the only time of year I don't deplete the worlds supply of tissues :)

We don't get snow in Sydney, and even tho we have xmas and new years to look forward to in summer, it can be boiling hot. Autumn is nice too, as it contains my birthday.

Hello! I’m not sure if I’m a full member yet but I'm here!

In any case... I love winter.

Winter represents snow; it represents the cold, the warm cabin fires and the hot coccos. It also represents death.

Winter does not judge who it buries, it does not care who the person is, what they did, or what kindness or sin they have committed in their life time.

It is cold, emotionless and heartless... yet it is the warmest thing a man could ever wish for. To sleep under the season’s never ending blanket... an eternal sleep that one can never wake.

Archived