A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

July Roll Call

Niniel

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Community Administrator

Reporting for duty!

I don't wear much jewelry, besides my wedding ring. However, when I got out, I'll typically wear a necklace. I have a DM White Ajah necklace that I wear most often. And I also have one I wear often that's a dachshund, but looks like its been made out of a paperclip.

I'm not a jewellery type of person. I used to wear dog chokers and such when I was a punk. I had all this opal necklaces that was given to me and I lend some to friends, surprisingly it got lost in transit. No regrets as I don't put much value on it. I love my diamante necklace with the long bit dangling down my back though.

Now I really like wearing this gold choker of a snake biting its own tail. So Aes Sedai and it's special because it was given by a really good friend.

I used to wear my high school grad ring but with sports and stuff I'd take it on and off and eventually left it off. It's pretty blingin' though.

I think I'd like to wear a ring if it was really unique or sentimental. A conversation piece of sorts maybe, or something personal and private. A watch is as close as I get and when the battery dies I may be too lazy to replace it. This is the longest I've worn a watch since I was a child (since about September/October 2012).

Here.

I don't wear any jewelry at all.  I own a bracelet that my best friend wove for me to symbolize our friendship when I left home to go to university, but I never wear it.

Hey,

I wear a little bit of jewelry. 4 ear-rings in each ear that never come out and 4 rings (although 2 rings are only worn to stop the other 2 from falling off my fingers). When I go out I might (if I remember) throw on a necklace or bracelet, but usually these are forgotten.

Present.

Only jewelry I were is my wedding ring. I'm quite proud of it actually, as it isn't a simple band like how a lot of guys traditionally get for their wedding band.

This thread was a better read than I thought it would be :biggrin:

Here!

I like silver or white gold only as well. My favorite pieces are my sapphire and diamond engagement ring and my jade and diamond necklace. The necklace was a gift from my older brother for Christmas a few years ago.  

*grumps*

*grumbles*

Hmph.

I don't really do jewelry. At most, I wear my high school ring, and I haven't donned that in a few months.

So rings pretty much. At most, I think, I would only wear two. Right now, it just be one, and I need to find out where I put that. Lol

My parents bought me a beautiful natural sapphire and diamond ring when I graduated college.  I don't wear it all the time, but it is my go-to when I am donning jewelry.  We've been through many a rough time, but my parents are two of the strongest people I know and they never hesitate to lend me some of that strength and resolve; the ring is a constant reminder that they are with me always, even though I don't see them nearly as much anymore.

BTW, I'm back!

I have a wedding band and a ring with a music ledger playing the song "Choose The Right." CTR rings are popular in LDS culture (mainly youth) to remind you to do the right thing, and the music version of it is special to me cause I play me the cello.

Archived