Gabriel Kross

Vote count

Cyan (3) - Ithi, Nolder, Dice

Matty (1) - Turin

Random (1) - Cyan

Not voting - Darthe, Matty, Kaylee, Maw, Snow, Ed, LZM, BG, Time, Random

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline

I hope people will get more active now that the weekend is over.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Caught up.

Just to comment on Big Game: Somebody brought up no big game fishing is being done, yet both Tress and Despo were NK'd. They are both big enough game in my mind to qualify. But it is interesting that neither of them were being attacked during the day too much. My money is on other big game mafia pushing newer player lynches/inactive players then NKing big names. This solves the problem of avoiding players you know will post a decent comeback or casing.

Now as far as what I've seen in game, Turin and Ithi have distanced themselves ever so slightly starting Day 2, which might be a result of last Night's convo. But what I find most interesting is the dynamic between Random and Ithi, they seem to both be pushing the same lynches and people independently of each other and only stop to pay lip service to each other with small fence sitting statements indicating the other may or may not be mafia blah blah...

I'll need to re-read day 1 to see if I can feel that same dynamic going on back then, but for now my two highest suspects are Ithi and Random. Ithi said she'd be LOLA so,

Vote Random

Bah I didn't realize how soon the deadline is >.<

Fine, I'm just going to go ahead and Vote TRL. Maybe I'll even have time to go back through and find what is bothering me about him.

Wow.... a vote where you even say you don't have a reason, but maybe you'll go find one? I'm at a loss for words...

Turin, I said I was about ready to, not that I was ready to. When I posted that, it'd been a while since any play had happened, and I figured saying that would get as much response as an actual vote, yet I'd prefer my vote to actually be on someone I think is mafia, not just an inactive. Though they're probably hurting town just as much right now.

I don't care if this seems OMGUS, because it's really not, but vote Cyan

Her complete lack of her own reasoning for every vote she's cast this game seems very erratic, following others' leads, then once Rand is lynched she says she should've removed her vote? If she had voted for anyone today with the reasoning I quoted above, I'd have voted for her.

I think it was WoT that said she wished she removed her vote. I believe due to it being a "joke" vote. I don't want to imply I know what anyone is thinking. Just my take.

That being said the inactives do need pressure as in a recent game a missing mafia made a mess of the entire game.

Pointing you towards rule 1:

1. We want lots of activity. You have to post at least one game related post every game day. If you don´t do that you will be mod killed and your team mates will hate you. Short LOAs are okay if you tell me in advance.

Saying I will be back later etc is not game related post.

re big game fishing

'

it is also possible that the scum team are fairly new and taking out the big scary ones with a little help from our resident "vig" altho i kinda doubt it with this many people in the game and so many of them being experienced

The mafia killing Tress points to this theory. Though I have to imagine there's at least one more experienced person on the scum team, possibly telling them to do that.

Mattys play still baffles me, but if he's really vig he has a chance to prove himself tonight.

I think Cyan is our best bet. If she flips scum, we already have evidence of whose votes she was following.

Fine, I'm just going to go ahead and Vote TRL. Maybe I'll even have time to go back through and find what is bothering me about him.

Wow.... a vote where you even say you don't have a reason, but maybe you'll go find one? I'm at a loss for words...

Turin, I said I was about ready to, not that I was ready to. When I posted that, it'd been a while since any play had happened, and I figured saying that would get as much response as an actual vote, yet I'd prefer my vote to actually be on someone I think is mafia, not just an inactive. Though they're probably hurting town just as much right now.

Her complete lack of her own reasoning for every vote she's cast this game seems very erratic, following others' leads, then once Rand is lynched she says she should've removed her vote? If she had voted for anyone today with the reasoning I quoted above, I'd have voted for her.

I already said the only thing I have against you is a gut feeling. I didn't have time to look for specifics then, and I don't now, but I wanted to put a vote anyways because of the deadline. And really? I explained my reason for voting Turin, and I explained my reason for voting Rand. The only vote you could really be talking about here is my vote on Time, which was for obvious reasons. And yah, I'm sure you would have jumped on me if I had voted someone else /scarsam I'm happy with where my vote is.

Also, this is the second time someone's gotten me and Time confused in this game :rolleyes:

Anyone without a vote on record by morning needs serious looking at.

*eyes ed and Kaylee*

I am still not convinced of Matty's claim. His choice of Despo seemed poor to me and I have doubts about Saml being a valid character claim.

I would like to hear where snow was. I didn't hear any advance warning for his absence. Also the other lurks. Join the game please.

Yes, Cyan has been acting increasingly suspicious. And as you said there was no real meat behind her vote for you so I'm gonna Vote Cyan in the hope of hitting mafia.

Sorry to burst your bubble Matty, but I'm not mafia. Yah I probably should have come up with a better reason to vote, but it's too late now :shrug:

Also 'increasingly suspicious'? :tongue: I've been playing like this the whole time. If you didn't notice earlier then it looks like someone wasn't paying attention :wink:

Archived