DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS SHADOW]: Black Tower Mafia Game

Gabriel Kross

I don't think you should have revealed Ithi

I imagine you have a nice role or even if you don't I don't think anyone is going to doubt that Narishma is town so it's a very safe claim

You should have just advocated that we tell our Vig/SK who to shoot tonight or we lynch him the next day anyway

But...I guess it doesn't matter now anyway

I still think Cyan has been scummier and we can control who's killed at night so to me it makes more sense to lynch Cyan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then is still odd that Darthe said he was consolidating on Matty - and also strange that Cyan hasn't even tried to claim her character to prevent her lynch. Makes me think she doesn't have a Town character to claim.

Also ... Don't worry Nolder. I certainly do have a Role but I have no control over it :biggrin:

unvote. Vote cyan

Consolidation. Also, I found her last two posts very odd. She stated she was willing to self vote but didn't and said she would make her case on TRL tomorrow if still alive. I guess she may have claimed vanilla town but it was not clear to ne if that was a joke or not.

It sounds like mafia asking for one more day.

Inspired by the Dragon, Emarin had come to the Black Tower to learn how to channel. Already in the beginning of his training he had see the rift in the tower. Taim´s faction seemed to grow bigger and bigger for each day. It was wrong - weren´t they here to serve the Dragon in the last battle? He had been relieved that this was going to be settled once and for all but then Naalam had been hanged. And Logain and his aes sedai had been found dead this morning...

Suddenly he realised that everyone was looking at him. He could see the hatred in their eyes as they moved closer to him. Wait! They didn´t think he was one of Taim´s men, did they? He pleaded, asked them to see reason but they were determined. As they dragged him to towards the Deserter´s Tree his last thoughts went to his brother.

Cyan, Emarin Pendoloan, Vanilla Town has been lynched

You have 48 hours to send in your night actions. You don´t need to wait that long of course. :) If you don´t wish to use your na please tell us.

Oh great! Another Town! I am begining to think we have a very advanced Mafia team!

@ Ithi, I googled: 'Sam al'Seen Wheel of time' and the first option :dry: Easy as pie.

I don't particularly like that you said this even if it's true

It feels like you're copying me...

Archived