DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS SHADOW]: Black Tower Mafia Game

Gabriel Kross

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matty,

Assuming you're the vig for a moment means mafia killed Tress, as I suspected in my earlier post about the flavor. Time to go back and see whose feathers she ruffled.

This could also be a mafia play to uproot a cc after they found out there's a vig.

Lots to consider here.

Just woke and read the last few pages and... Crap... >.>

I am Town Vig and I shot Despo, I was so sure! :sad:

Trying to get a sense about if flavor of death scene hasany meaning. Matty, would you say you are good with a bow? Despo was shot with an arrow right? Matty, can you give your reasoning for tagreting Despo? He was preachy and mean to some but I didn't think him mafia.

So that would leave someone skilled in the one power to kill Tress. There are lots of channelers about so that doesn't help much.

Okay I buy the claim atm. Can we get a character to go with that?

Also, at this point I am assuming that the two were on a mason team together which sucks. @MOD can we get confirmation as to whether they were on a mason team together or not?

I know it is unlikely to be otherwise but if so then those two other masons should claim.

Also, so far I have myself, Turin, and Mat Hat all as claimed. In addition, we have two confirmed town. I happen to believe both claims currently and know myself which = 5 psuedo conf town. That is a good asset and good starting place, especially in addition to reads. I plan to look into the effects of this more tonight, after all it isn't a ton to read.

@Maw I am watching you.

@everyone, why is it that the big names of this game seem to be consistently preying on the newbies to the exclusion of others? This leads me to think we have an advanced mafia team.

Darthe, we have you as Pevara and me as Androl, Matty has claimed town vig. Who are the other confirmed town? the dead folks? there are three of them if that is what you are getting at.

What do you mean the names are going after the noobs? The biggest name players are Despo(dead), Nolder, Ithi and BG(lurky). There hasn't been much to go on any of them except for "when in doubt shoot Nolder."

The only confirmed town we have so far are the dead ones. Matty could be vig, he could be SK, he could be mafia. His reason for targeting Despo will help with that question.

I'm believing Darthe and Turins claims for now, but we really need to hear from the quiet people. This game has short days, and if the same 4-5 of us are always posting, the mafia just get to sit back and NK.

After reading through the night scene, I think I have to agree that there is mafia and a SK or vig. The flavor definitely indicates 2 different types of NK. My question is if the flavor itself tells us which killed whom?

My opinion is that a mafia group in a BT game would probably use the OP, such as Taim's cronies, meaning I believe Tress was NK'd by mafia, and Des was probably killed by the SK or Vig. I think a Vig is probably not as likely as an SK, for the same reason as above, but perhaps I'm reading too much into the flavor.

Very unfortunate to lose two masons at once.

I'd like to see some replies from Matty, Cyan, John Snow, and some other quiet people before casting a vote.

:laugh: It's called sleeping TRL, and everyone does it.

Archived