DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS SHADOW]: Black Tower Mafia Game

Gabriel Kross

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had an overall strange feeling about Des, he was kind of lurking at the start and then jumping in and kept getting heaps of tiny, weak reasons with no flavour.

My problem with this reason is that the majority of Des' play came after a lynch that I don't even think he was on. The lynch was of a townie, so why not at least target someone on the lynch, figuring at least one or two were mafia?

In fact, at the time of the lynch, des' vote was on you Matty.

I'm having trouble with your story.

Mkay well I don't think you would fake claim Androl, so you're ok for now by me. But we can't lynch you now so Unvote.

I'm going to be asleep during the deadline :dry: Why was today so short?

For the sake of avoiding a random, I will Vote Rand.

I hate changing my votes around -_-

I don't like that you let Ithi lead your vote

It makes me think that you're scum that let a townie lead you so, if suspected later, you could just put the blame elsewhere

Vote Cyan

:mellow: I already explained that I was going to vote for Rand regardless. It would have made no sense for me not to vote just because Ithi made that comment. Basically she put me in a difficult situation, vote for Rand, and make it seem like I was doing as she said, or not vote for Rand, and let it go random. I don't like random, so I choose the first one.

eyes glaze over as turin waves his hand "ithi is not....." wakes up and sees reality

I could easily see Bondeds being twisted so that if one dies they both die. I was Lan in another game and if moraine got NKd i died instead its only a small step from there.

Matty with logic lioke that you could be more of a danger to town then a help. Be careful.

i will vote cyan

Archived