DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS SHADOW]: Black Tower Mafia Game

Gabriel Kross

I agree with Darhte regarding the deaths. I think they should have been listed as lovers if one death caused the other. The flavor of the scene would indicate the only possibilitiy of bonded caused death would be if Logain were shot and it caused Toviene to basically kill herself with the power. To my knowledge the Asha'Man bond doesn't work that way since they use it on their wives.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mafia is messy. neat solutions are dangerous. You never know tho. The Mod is not required to hold totally to canon for the game. That said I think that Despo may have been right about Matty and he ended up dead because of it.

Vote Matty

I was thinking along the same lines but if you reread Des was poking at a lot of people including me and you and it could have been any of them

I don't think that just because he voted Mat that Mat is the best candidate to lynch today

Mkay well I don't think you would fake claim Androl, so you're ok for now by me. But we can't lynch you now so Unvote.

I'm going to be asleep during the deadline :dry: Why was today so short?

For the sake of avoiding a random, I will Vote Rand.

I hate changing my votes around -_-

I don't like that you let Ithi lead your vote

It makes me think that you're scum that let a townie lead you so, if suspected later, you could just put the blame elsewhere

Vote Cyan

Matty was getting my attention for the things he was saying and doing as the day went along. As far as Despo pointing at many people that is typical of him early in a game. We now know he is town so didn't have an agenda to try to divert attention to those people. Therefore I am willing to skip over his error on me. I have already claimed my character and not been cc'ed. Not that that is a guarantee I am town. Well I know I am but nothing is certain in mafia.

Oh Nol, did you just vote Cyan for following Ithi while following Ithi?

Oh Nol, did you just vote Cyan for following Ithi while following Ithi?

No

I didn't even notice Ithi had voted her until you mentioned it

Also I am voting Cyan not for following Ithi's reasoning but for voting who Ithi told her to vote

There is a difference

She did blatantly say she was just going to vote for whoever had the most votes - I was perhaps being a little sarcastic when I said she would join in the vote on Rand, but I still thought she would do it. I was also really unhappy about her saying 'sorry if you are town' when she voted - like she knew they would be.

Someone has to be the second vote on a person, Turin. It doesn't make that vote worth any less. I agree that Matty is still very suspect but Cyan's play was all over the place and without any reasons of her own for voting.

Yes. There is reason to be suspicious of cyan but I have Matty as the more likely mafioso at the moment. Plenty of day left and many more people to hear from. It is the weekend now so probably will be slow today.

What do you think about Random? and Snow? yesterday they were at the top of your list. Any change there? I was pretty confident about Random but am not as sure now. I may need to look back at what I didn't like there.

I dunno what John Snow's deal is (someone should really ask him outside the context of a game sometime) but lately he's been extremely lurky in games

I don't know if he's just really busy or trying to build a new meta for himself or what but as of recently his behavior is not especially odd for him

Just something to keep in mind

Personally I don't like keeping lurky players around so I'd be willing to vote him on that alone if there wasn't a better target

Random I have no opinion on

And I know you weren't asking me but I felt like answering anyway

VOTE MATTY

I was outlining a case on him yesterday. I'll go back and solidify it when I have time, but I really feel like he should go down.

Looking forward to this

If you end up forgetting expect your head to be on the block tomorrow as far as I'm concerned

No one wanted to go with my thoughts on Snow and I think I mentioned earlier he has bloody vanished. And Random was nudging my mafiometer big time - but then Cyan started to grab my interest as did Matty. I am kind of a spur of the moment, votes who feels the worstest type of person and at the moment that is Cyan for me. I think it's cos I can't go backwards easily to find previous information because I'm always on my phone.

Vote count

Cyan (2) - Ithi, Nolder

Matty (1) - Turin

Not voting - Darthe, Cyan, Matty, Kaylee, Maw, Snow, Ed, LZM, BG, Time, Dice, Random

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline This deadline might be adjusted a little later.

Was it wrong?

No, not wrong but I think we might take it a little later that day. Can you add 5 hours?

After reading through the night scene, I think I have to agree that there is mafia and a SK or vig. The flavor definitely indicates 2 different types of NK. My question is if the flavor itself tells us which killed whom?

My opinion is that a mafia group in a BT game would probably use the OP, such as Taim's cronies, meaning I believe Tress was NK'd by mafia, and Des was probably killed by the SK or Vig. I think a Vig is probably not as likely as an SK, for the same reason as above, but perhaps I'm reading too much into the flavor.

Very unfortunate to lose two masons at once.

I'd like to see some replies from Matty, Cyan, John Snow, and some other quiet people before casting a vote.

Archived