DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS SHADOW]: Black Tower Mafia Game

Gabriel Kross

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In all fairness, I think most people will be minor characters because I don't see 18 or so people in the Black Tower with names that I'd remember off the top of my head. But that had nothing to do with my vote anyway.

I would say that almost any Ashaman can be used here and that several red sisters can as well so even naming 25 or so shouldn't be too difficult.

@Turin were you looking for me or anything?

Never mind, did the math off EPs post.

Roughly 3.5 hours to go

Wrong click the link you have about 2hr 13 min

In all fairness, I never claimed I did the math correctly lol. Sadly the link didn't work on my phone.

That time frame is getting scary

Tress, any word on Kaylee's whereabouts?

We only have a short time until deadline. A hammer would be a good thing now.

I know she's had very limited computer time the last week or so, because they've been trying to find a formula to transition Kailyn to and she's been allergic to all of them so far so she's been super fussy. I think she was going to be trying to stay home today if she could get off of work, but baby girl was not feeling well last night and her face was getting splotchy after puking up yet another formula the doctor had her try. :sad:

Ed Snow Mat Dice Kaylee LZM Despo Maw

List of people not voting Rand. Several people I suspect which makes me feel better about the Rand lynch.

What I find surprising is that Rand has basically disappeared now. When he's town, I'm used to seeing him defend himself till the end.

Perhaps making sure he doesn't throw other mafia under the bus as he goes?

The formulas are specially formulated to have pretty much everything the growing baby needs vitamin wise... like mommy milk. So nothing really gets the job done except formula or mommy milk. Gotta find something. They have formulas for babies who are allergic to normal kinds too, they are more expensive though. Blech.

I have not followed this game for a few pages. Internets didn't work yesterday, but I am hoping it is up today.

That being said, all I know is it is deadline soon and Rand is almost at lynch.

Can't glow, but hope this works.

Unvote

Vote Rand.

Will try and get on full version to glow. At work, though.

Archived