DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS SHADOW]: Black Tower Mafia Game

Gabriel Kross

I still dont see it that way rand, and your a little one sided in that argument.

The person always has the option to not reveal. If you asked me my role id tell you to go frunck yourself.

But its neither here nor there. The real question is this.

Are you mafia Rand?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still dont see it that way rand, and your a little one sided in that argument.

The person always has the option to not reveal. If you asked me my role id tell you to go frunck yourself.

Are you mafia Rand?

No I am not mafia.

And the person doesn't really have a choice after they hinted, everytime I see this happen, after they hint town pressures them and threatens to lynch them until they reveal.

Are you mafia Rand?

No I am not mafia.

And the person doesn't really have a choice after they hinted, everytime I see this happen, after they hint town pressures them and threatens to lynch them until they reveal.

So ... no-one on the Mafia Team is going to pressure Matty ... is that because they already know who he is? Andy you know this because you are also on the Mafia team. lmao

Are you mafia Rand?

No I am not mafia.

So ... no-one on the Mafia Team is going to pressure Matty ... is that because they already know who he is? Andy you know this because you are also on the Mafia team. lmao

what? how did you get no one on the mafia team is pressuring matty?

OK - why do you think Turin is Mafia and thus should be Lynched?

Why don't you think that John Snow or Random are NOT Mafia? Or even Rand? Random and Rand both have 2 votes, and Turin only had 3 before your vote. Did you really just tag on the one with the most numbers and hoped that no-one would pull you on it?

I'm not sure if Turin is scum or not. With the way he's been posting it's likely though. And if not, his lynch would still give us a decent amount of info. I'd prefer to lynch TRL, but I don't see that happening right now.

Double negatives are confusing :dry: Snow is being lurky. His joke vote thingie was odd, but not necessarily condemning. TRL, I'm leaning towards believing that he is mafia, though it's based more on how he played in other games as compared to this one, and I think I'm not supposed to do that :unsure: I haven't payed enough attention to Rand to have come up with thoughts on him.

Well that's one way to look at it I suppose :tongue: But no, that was not my reason.

Yah I know >.< I will gladly switch my vote if people manage to get here and vote before the deadline's up. But it's hard to get them to. We only have like 9 or 10 hours left I think, and for some reason people tend to take ages to do anything useful on day one.

Also, in that large blank space between my two sentences, there's supposed to be another sentence :dry:

What was the sentence supposed to be?

My thoughts on people.

Are you mafia Rand?

No I am not mafia.

Because you said that only Town would be pressuring him, Rand.

Cyan, how has Turin been posting that makes you think he is Mafia?

Are you mafia Rand?

No I am not mafia.

Because you said that only Town would be pressuring him, Rand.

Cyan, how has Turin been posting that makes you think he is Mafia?

OK, misuse of words, by town I mean everyone playing.

If anything I'm most in agreement with Despo so far. So instead of listening to Turin about choosing Random or Snow and letting him dictate that lynch, let's vote Turin and see what happens instead.

Vote Turin

Personally I like keeping Turin, Ithi, and Des alive for awhile if they're all in a game together

They can usually keep each other in check until one of them becomes obviously town/scum which is what usually happens

Don't unbalance it!

:huh:

:angry:

NO ONE keeps Despothera in check, my man.

:baalzamon:

Me and Turin had you pegged in that other game

We just couldn't convince the town

People who are Town don't need to defend. They get to say 'told you so' when their coroners report is published. He also doesn't really have that many votes yet, only 3 by the time he went to bed last night and it takes 10 to lynch. maybe he just prefers to let the fluff votes continue and doesn't mind getting lynched. I'm thinking that a Mafia probably wouldn't be so calm about the whole thing. Matty went kind of ballistic after getting just one vote lol.

There are people who have voted for me and that didn't bother me either. I don't need to live for Town to win - I just need to muck up enough dirt for whoever is left over to be able to spot and lynch the Mafia.

It's a team game :smile:

Good morning. I have to be off to work soon. I can check in and vote but this may be only chance for any words.

Despo, nit ducking you. Limited time wanted to get some thoughts on people I am suspicious about. Computer hated me so didn't get to you.

Anyway, I have moved rand to the top of my list due to his Matty defense coupled with aggressive stance to myself and others I feel are town.

And those that want information from my lynch, first you should know who I am.

I am Androl. Darthe, are you looking for me? Okay lynch away.

Morning Turin :smile:

So you want to be Bonded to Darthe? I'm not sure how I feel about that. It is interesting how the people who voted you and the basis that they thought you were Mafia have now vanished. I did think that your lynch train gathered pace a little too fast for you to be Mafia, and no-one had really said why they thought you were mafia apart from the fact that you were being a bit protective of me lol.

I think Rand slipped earlier with his 'the Town will pressure Matty for a reveal' and his stating that Despo was rolefishing when he clearly wasn't was also suspect. Turin's vote on him, put Rand on three votes.

Unvote - vote Rand

That makes four. If Cyan wan't to be helpful and follow the longest Train, she should now switch - or does she have other reasons for voting Turin. We don't really have all that long left, and a random lynch is more likely to hurt Town than Mafia.

how was that a slip? I used town to collectively mean everyone in the game, thats not unique to one side. Town or mafia would do that. Looking pretty opportunistic here Ithi, along with hopping on the bandwagon. And since Turin has claimed Androl unvote vote Ithi

Unvote - Vote Matty

I am also VERY suspicious of Cyan atm. Rand is a big ping. Random might be trying to hard - but he still feels off to me. I don't like how Darthe isn't voting atm. John Snow has been silenced by his team to try and make me forget about him.

I changed to you because the Matty Train isn't going anywhere. You were already one of my major suspects however - as seen above. hence not just jumping on a train. I know you trust me completely Rand - it must be difficult to be Mafia so often. We do only have a few hours left to get a Lynch. Perhaps I should claim now also and then you will have to move your vote off of me too lol.

Mkay well I don't think you would fake claim Androl, so you're ok for now by me. But we can't lynch you now so Unvote.

I'm going to be asleep during the deadline :dry: Why was today so short?

For the sake of avoiding a random, I will Vote Rand.

I hate changing my votes around -_-

Archived