DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS SHADOW]: Black Tower Mafia Game

Gabriel Kross

Just woke up and read the last pages, and I don't think I like the way Maw darts in, pointing out the others post to try and get attention to them...

Vote Mawthex

So, OMGUS. You are now officially TBL in my book.

That said, its a little late in the day for it now, so I'm going to VOTE TURIN. One way or another we should get some good info from his lynch.

Have I missed an unvote somewhere?

NO SPOILERS, PEOPLE. THAT MEANS NOT MENTIONING ANYTHING FROM AMOL.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh man I forgot there was a deadline already >.<

There's really not much to work with here, but I think we just need to pick someone and vote. Random on D1 is bad.

Right now I think we can get the most info from lynching Turin. Sorry if your town, but we've gotta lynch someone. Vote Turin.

Oh man I forgot there was a deadline already >.<

There's really not much to work with here, but I think we just need to pick someone and vote. Random on D1 is bad.

Right now I think we can get the most info from lynching Turin. Sorry if your town, but we've gotta lynch someone. Vote Turin.

This is the worst vote ever. Sorry if you are Town? Good grief Cyan, we are supposed to be finding Mafia, not apologising for Lynching Town. I'm never happy with people who use the 'hey we have to Lynch someone' reasoning, plus Turin's is the only Train that gathered speed quite quickly, which makes me think he is probably Town.

Yah I know >.< I will gladly switch my vote if people manage to get here and vote before the deadline's up. But it's hard to get them to. We only have like 9 or 10 hours left I think, and for some reason people tend to take ages to do anything useful on day one.

Also, in that large blank space between my two sentences, there's supposed to be another sentence :dry:

OK - why do you think Turin is Mafia and thus should be Lynched?

Why don't you think that John Snow or Random are NOT Mafia? Or even Rand? Random and Rand both have 2 votes, and Turin only had 3 before your vote. Did you really just tag on the one with the most numbers and hoped that no-one would pull you on it?

Yes, that is true... Turin should know that we would question his behavior towards defending Ithi in a mafia game, as that (as you said) breaks all bonds... *thinking*

I will FOS Turin for the time being...

Big ol ping. What is the purpose of the ellipse at the end?

@ Nolder, I was on a hook?

@Despo, I've picked this up at mafiascum, it is quite impressive how well they do with minimalistic posting tbh. Much faster scum hunting without losing efficiency, even if it doesn't quite have the finesse or fun I enjoy. Still, what can I do on a college schedule?

@EP, apparently we are being compared now. Congratulations!

@ Ithi there is totally such thing as scummy... Who cares what you want to call it?

You're blaming your schedule for being overly combative in mafia?

Laaaaaame.

So lets vote random and snow and see who turns on whom. Then we can have our day one Mafioso and get chocolate wasted tonight.

*chains mods to bar. Serving colorful drinks*

No response to my case on you? Makes me think you're ducking me.

If anything I'm most in agreement with Despo so far. So instead of listening to Turin about choosing Random or Snow and letting him dictate that lynch, let's vote Turin and see what happens instead.

Vote Turin

Personally I like keeping Turin, Ithi, and Des alive for awhile if they're all in a game together

They can usually keep each other in check until one of them becomes obviously town/scum which is what usually happens

Don't unbalance it!

:huh:

:angry:

NO ONE keeps Despothera in check, my man.

:baalzamon:

Me too. :wink:

Prepare to be disappointed. I am most certainly town.

I think that's the second or third time in as many posts that you have just said you were town, without really trying that hard to case others (altho you were busy at the time and come back to case later). You're better than this Turin

Hrm.

Unvote.

Too quick.

Too quick... after 2 votes were added after yours?

Good morning vietnam.

And Happy Anniversary, Despo.

I'm personally not a fan of meta-gaming, but if people are saying you are playing to your meta, I'll go with it for now.

I think we need to hear from some of our lurkers: wheeloftime13 4 Despothera 4 Songstress 3 LedZepMan 3 Kaylee 1 I know we've heard from despo, but the rest need to get in here and post.

This was a really weak post to put up in your defense Snow. You're going after inactives when YOUR activity level has been called into question numerous times, yet you don't address anything said about you?

Just woke up and read the last pages, and I don't think I like the way Maw darts in, pointing out the others post to try and get attention to them...

Vote Mawthex

Weaksauce vote. Pretty sure you're scum.

Yah I know >.< I will gladly switch my vote if people manage to get here and vote before the deadline's up. But it's hard to get them to. We only have like 9 or 10 hours left I think, and for some reason people tend to take ages to do anything useful on day one.

Also, in that large blank space between my two sentences, there's supposed to be another sentence :dry:

What was the sentence supposed to be?

Other general thoughts-

I did find Rand's bandwagon vote on Turin to be a little scummy as well.

Of the three that Ithi has mentioned, TRL I don't really see much on tbh, Snow DOES seem to be actively lurking, and didn't defend himself very well, but Matty I find to be the scummiest of the trio

As for Turin, his defense didn't exactly thrill me either, tbh. With the deadline 10 hours away, I wouldn't have a problem keeping my vote on him for both consolidation purposes AND because I think he might be mafia and would be a good info lynch either way.

TBS (that being said), I would honestly prefer a Matty lynch, if it seems we could gain traction on that before the deadline.

For any peeps who will continue to be active before the deadline, what do yall think about that?

@ Despo, I always put ellipses at the end of my sentences...

An old habit... lol!

Do you also always put exclamation marks at the end of certain phrases to try and overaccentuate the legitimacy of your reactions?

Umm... *looks up legitimacy*

No, I don't...

I'm about to have to go up front at work when it starts getting busy, and then will go home, but I should be on for a while before I go to sleep. If I don't see some votes popping up on the Matty train before I do go to bed, I'll prob be switching back to Turin

Hey! Wowow!

I have a feeling you are trying to get one lynch in before the deadline, but trust me when I say, you won't be doing town a favour lynching me...

Hinting = bad.

Unvote, Vote Matty.

this = rolefishing FoS Despo

I disagree rand.

Nowhere in there did he ask or insinuate for a reveal. He just said hinting was bad.

someone role hints

people pressure, they tell him to reveal or say nothing

he reveals

therefore Despo = rolefishing

Archived