DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS SHADOW]: Black Tower Mafia Game

Gabriel Kross

what about apple sauce?

She's less than 4 months old... she's tasted it and she LIKES applesauce, but she needs either mother's milk or formula as her primary source of nutrition right now. And since mommy is working, formula is becoming more necessary.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tress, any word on Kaylee's whereabouts?

We only have a short time until deadline. A hammer would be a good thing now.

I know she's had very limited computer time the last week or so, because they've been trying to find a formula to transition Kailyn to and she's been allergic to all of them so far so she's been super fussy. I think she was going to be trying to stay home today if she could get off of work, but baby girl was not feeling well last night and her face was getting splotchy after puking up yet another formula the doctor had her try. :sad:

I was like that as a kid. It sounds crazy but a soy water or rice milk can actually work if done in small doses.

Nolder (1) - Ed

Matty (1) Despo

Rand (10) - Time, BG, Turin, Ithi, Cyan, Darthe, Nolder, Random, Songstie, Maw

Darthe (2) - Snow

Maw (1) - Matty

Random (1) - Dice

Ithi (2) - LZM, Rand

Not voting: Kaylee

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

That´s a lynch. Let´s all wait for the exciting scene.

"No! You know me Androl, we've worked together as allies! I am still your ally you must believe me!" Arlem pleaded, just as an undiscernable member blasted him with a weave of fire killing him instantly. The men hung the charred corpse on the deserter's tree to await the final judgement.

Rand: Arlem Nalaam Vanilla Town has been lynched.

http://timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20121027T1930&p0=2489

It is now night you have 48 hours to submit your actions. (I rounded up to the closest half hour so it's slightly longer than 48h)

The formulas are specially formulated to have pretty much everything the growing baby needs vitamin wise... like mommy milk. So nothing really gets the job done except formula or mommy milk. Gotta find something. They have formulas for babies who are allergic to normal kinds too, they are more expensive though. Blech.

So far, we've tried everything but a homemade rice formula, & hypoallergenic formula. The hypoallergenic is next to try, unless I can make the other for less.

Archived