DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS SHADOW]: Black Tower Mafia Game

Gabriel Kross

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ack this game is reminding me how many of the names I've forgotten >.<

And Rand, that is kinda what we're hoping for :tongue: We really need a lynch on day one cuz otherwise we don't get any info on anyone. So if your town, yah it sucks, but you have to take one for the town sometimes.

I still dont see it that way rand, and your a little one sided in that argument.

The person always has the option to not reveal. If you asked me my role id tell you to go frunck yourself.

But its neither here nor there. The real question is this.

Are you mafia Rand?

No I am not mafia.

And the person doesn't really have a choice after they hinted, everytime I see this happen, after they hint town pressures them and threatens to lynch them until they reveal.

So ... no-one on the Mafia Team is going to pressure Matty ... is that because they already know who he is? Andy you know this because you are also on the Mafia team. lmao

what? how did you get no one on the mafia team is pressuring matty?

how was that a slip? I used town to collectively mean everyone in the game, thats not unique to one side. Town or mafia would do that. Looking pretty opportunistic here Ithi, along with hopping on the bandwagon. And since Turin has claimed Androl unvote vote Ithi

Aaaand.. Reread! Rand is very pingy here and I predict Mat Hat probably is as well. For the first quoted post this is a slip because it implies you know who is not mafia and it also implies that you know who mafia is. AKA you scum. For the second, *cough*bullshanks*cough*.

@Turin, I am not looking for you.

Nolder (1) - Ed

Matty (1) Despo

Rand (6) - Time, BG, Turin, Ithi, Cyan, Darthe

Darthe (2) - Snow, Maw

Maw (1) - Matty

Random (1) - Dice

BG (1) - Nolder

Turin (1) - Random

Ithi (2) - LZM, Rand

Not voting: Tress, Kaylee,Darthe

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline Thursday 9 PM CET. (+1) That is less than 11 hours and 29 minutes from now.

I think this is right Tina will prolly just modkill me if not. However I still get to kill all of you! :P

http://timeanddate.c...1025T21&p0=2489

Mkay well I don't think you would fake claim Androl, so you're ok for now by me. But we can't lynch you now so Unvote.

I'm going to be asleep during the deadline :dry: Why was today so short?

For the sake of avoiding a random, I will Vote Rand.

I hate changing my votes around -_-

God this is pingy. You once again vote to avoid a random. And why do you hate to change your votes? I mean, the only reason to fear changing votes is that you are afraid to be lynched but what townie would mind that if it helped catch mafiaz?

I can roll with this

Roleclaiming D1 is pretty weird behavior not to mention the concern raised about slipping (which I think is weak but hey w/e)

Additionally I think I misinterpreted his concern over the c/p thing last page

I thought he thought he was going after potential mafia but I wonder now if maybe he wasn't just trying to draw attention away from himself

Regardless I think this is a fine lynch for today

Unvote

Vote Rand

:laugh: I always try to avoid a random. I'll even get myself lynched to do it. Though it really makes people uncomfortable when I volunteer to be lynched for some reason...

And I dislike changing my vote because it's messy.

Nolder (1) - Ed

Matty (1) Despo

Rand (7) - Time, BG, Turin, Ithi, Cyan, Darthe, Nolder

Darthe (2) - Snow, Maw

Maw (1) - Matty

Random (1) - Dice

Turin (1) - Random

Ithi (2) - LZM, Rand

Not voting: Tress, Kaylee,Darthe

Deadline Thursday 9 PM CET. (+1) That is less than 11 hours and 29 minutes from now.

I think this is right Tina will prolly just modkill me if not. However I still get to kill all of you! :P

Nolder (1) - Ed

Matty (1) Despo

Darthe (2) - Snow, Maw

Maw (1) - Matty

Random (1) - Dice

Turin (1) - Random

Ithi (2) - LZM, Rand

Not voting: Tress, Kaylee

Deadline Thursday 9 PM CET. (+1) That is less than 4 hours and 44 minutes from now.

It looks right to me. EP is allowed to live another day.

Nolder (1) - Ed

Matty (1) Despo

Darthe (2) - Snow, Maw

Maw (1) - Matty

Random (1) - Dice

Turin (1) - Random

Ithi (2) - LZM, Rand

Not voting: Tress, Kaylee

Deadline Thursday 9 PM CET. (+1) That is less than 4 hours and 44 minutes from now.

It looks right to me. EP is allowed to live another day.

XD

Wow, good morning everyone, nice to see some real activity first thing in the morning.

how was that a slip? I used town to collectively mean everyone in the game, thats not unique to one side. Town or mafia would do that. Looking pretty opportunistic here Ithi, along with hopping on the bandwagon. And since Turin has claimed Androl unvote vote Ithi

The bolded is what gets me. I have my reasons in thinking Ithi or Turin are mafia, though if Turin is being honest about his claim he's definitely town, and my instincts are saying Ithi might be town also (just one who has it out for me for some reason).

Regardless, Rand, Turin's claim is a surprising and bad reason, in my opinion, to vote Ithi. For consolidation purposes, and this incredibly weird vote,

unvote, vote Rand

Hey! Wowow!

I have a feeling you are trying to get one lynch in before the deadline, but trust me when I say, you won't be doing town a favour lynching me...

Hinting = bad.

Unvote, Vote Matty.

this = rolefishing FoS Despo

Dude. You've been in enough games with Despo where he's explained his position on hinting. You know he's not asking for any kind of reveal.

Yes, most of the time the person who hinted gets pressured into a full reveal anyway, but that's due the the majority of the rest of the game pushing them into it. Despo's point in voting/FOS'ing people for hinting is always to try to convince them it's a bad idea to do it in the first place.

When is Despo not rolefishing?

That's a major ping.

Copy and paste, why?

This totally looks to me like an attempt to try to deflect attention to someone else.

Now I am going to get speed lynched. I am Nalaam.

And ping. This just doesn't ring true to me. The reveal of a really minor character, coupled with what amounts to complaining that he's become the focus with a very short deadline... no attempt to continue to case anyone else...

Vote Rand

Nolder (1) - Ed

Matty (1) Despo

Rand (9) - Time, BG, Turin, Ithi, Cyan, Darthe, Nolder, Random, Songstie

Darthe (2) - Snow, Maw

Maw (1) - Matty

Random (1) - Dice

Ithi (2) - LZM, Rand

Not voting: Kaylee

In all fairness, I think most people will be minor characters because I don't see 18 or so people in the Black Tower with names that I'd remember off the top of my head. But that had nothing to do with my vote anyway.

In all fairness, I think most people will be minor characters because I don't see 18 or so people in the Black Tower with names that I'd remember off the top of my head. But that had nothing to do with my vote anyway.

We know at least one of the Red Ajah sisters at the BT is in the game. There very well could be more of the prominent Aes Sedai who either came with Pevara's group to bond Asha'man, or who came with the original group to attack the BT and were bonded by Asha'man. That cuts down on the number of Asha'man characters needed.

Some may well be relatively minor, but that coupled with Rand's other actions doesn't make me feel good about the claim.

Agreed Tress.

I have absolutely no problem with Darthe's claim as Pevara being town. The decision to claim now, kind of questionable, but honestly, half the time it takes something questionable or intentionally scummy to kick start the discussion to useful game related things.

@ Snow: People who character claim early with little to no pressure generally fall into one of two camps. Either noob scum who are super excited about their fake claim and can't wait to use it.... or someone with a more considered plan that may not be immediately apparent. I'm guessing Darthe falls into that second camp.

I'm leaning towards the second one as well. Looking at Darthe's reactions, it looks a lot more like trying to kickstart the game and looked a lot like a townie move. Ithi currently is matching her town meta as well though, I'll se more as this game continues though.

Super fence sitting. Only game related post until...

Turin, initially I would have just FoSed you, but I know some of your mafia meta. You have tried to buddy up to Ithi before, and like Ithi said, trying to defend her when she doesn't need it. And another thing that hasn't been pointed out yet, your repeatedly pointing out of the fact that you are town is a bit off since it feels like you just want everyone to think that you are town without using actual facts or defending yourself. So vote Turin

Whoops, thanks for the reminder.unvote vote Turin

And thats what I love about this train currently. not only do I think there is a good chance he will be mafia, but even if he is town, this lynch will give us great information, because everyone is putting in their opinions on this. And Ithi, I'm not scared of your eye. :tongue: Come at me bro. I voted for you before.. :tongue:

Scummy Bandwagon vote.

It was good enough for me to place a vote and nothing better has happened since as others have mentioned.

Archived