DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS SHADOW]: Black Tower Mafia Game

Gabriel Kross

Oh great! Another Town! I am begining to think we have a very advanced Mafia team!

@ Ithi, I googled: 'Sam al'Seen Wheel of time' and the first option :dry: Easy as pie.

Um... 2 days and we have a "very advanced" team?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh great! Another Town! I am begining to think we have a very advanced Mafia team!

@ Ithi, I googled: 'Sam al'Seen Wheel of time' and the first option :dry: Easy as pie.

..... Said the guy who shot Despo

Come on! That was an honest mistake!

Well, it looks like Ithi started Cyan's train, and for that matter, I don't think I like the way she and Turin hoppen onto Rand's either. So if I'm not lynched tonight, I'm pretty sure one of those two will wake up with an arrow...

You never know for sure what a person flipps to be, I went along with the trains as we have to get somewhere...

I think I'll have a look back to see who started those trains...

Admits bandwagon. Sounds like SK to me. Now plans to shoot one of two characters that are nearly certain town. Keep digging Slayer...

I feel Matty is just flailing a bit now, his action tonight can condem or vet him. If we're going off flavor, I don't think slayer is tied to the BT enough to match the other roles here, so I doubt he's an SK. Could be wrong though.

Still, Matty, who you shoot tonight is very critical. Your bandwagoning, existing suspicion and poor choice night 1 are definitely starting to outweigh your potential worth as vig if we keep losing townies.

I feel Matty is just flailing a bit now, his action tonight can condem or vet him. If we're going off flavor, I don't think slayer is tied to the BT enough to match the other roles here, so I doubt he's an SK. Could be wrong though.

Still, Matty, who you shoot tonight is very critical. Your bandwagoning, existing suspicion and poor choice night 1 are definitely starting to outweigh your potential worth as vig if we keep losing townies.

Assuming Mat is Vig, this post reeks of obvious distancing and weird logic to doubt he is a SK. This just tells me that Random is scum and knows Mat won't flip mafia. If you are going to use your vig Mat, using it on Random wouldn't be the worst way to go.

You never know for sure what a person flipps to be, I went along with the trains as we have to get somewhere...

I think I'll have a look back to see who started those trains...

Admits bandwagon. Sounds like SK to me. Now plans to shoot one of two characters that are nearly certain town. Keep digging Slayer...

Doesn't know not to admit it

Newbie mistake anyone could make

Assuming Mat is Vig, this post reeks of obvious distancing and weird logic to doubt he is a SK. This just tells me that Random is scum and knows Mat won't flip mafia. If you are going to use your vig Mat, using it on Random wouldn't be the worst way to go.

You've been on me for some time now, BG. I don't care. My comments about flavor are purely that: analyzing it as a possible tool to help us. I've already said Mattys play itself is bad enough that he might have to go, but that doesn't mean I believe he's an SK. Not ruling it out either, just saying the flavor suggests against Slayer being a role in a BT game.

So if Matty does what you say and he kills town, what does that make you, Darthe?

I say let him decide and he can be saved or doomed by his own actions.

Interesting of you to join BGs side all the sudden, Darthe. Mafia would love to control a vig, wouldn't they?

And now Matty has gone quiet. Just like snow earlier.

Very interesting.

There's stuff called school that ruins my life...

So if Matty does what you say and he kills town, what does that make you, Darthe?

I say let him decide and he can be saved or doomed by his own actions.

Interesting of you to join BGs side all the sudden, Darthe. Mafia would love to control a vig, wouldn't they?

Yes, they did back up each other fast...

Archived