DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS SHADOW]: Black Tower Mafia Game

Gabriel Kross

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not voting: Time, Turin, Random, BG, Nolder, Darthe, LZM, Maw, Dice, Matty, Kaylee, Ed´s replacement.

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is Sunday 9 PM CET.

I hope to have a replacement for Ed soon.

2 things

1. Considering flavor there's really no guarantee Rand would be in this game IMHO

2. Seems like a rather unimpressive role for the savior of the world

I don't buy this claim

You guys wanna role with it fine but mark my words

BG ain't town

Unvote

John snow, cult leader was Morridin... If anything that balances it IMHO.

I'd like to hear a lot more from Kaylee, Time and other quiet people now that we know thoughts on snow were correct

I would expect rand in this game. One the last scene strongly points that way. Also if moridin is here rand is likely to be here. For Nol to jump right there feels wrong.

Nol, with moridin as cult who do you think will be the mafia?

Taim and his cronies

2 things

1. Considering flavor there's really no guarantee Rand would be in this game IMHO

I don't buy this claim

BG ain't town

Unvote

I don't understand what you mean by this

Are you saying that Cult Leader is unimpressive for Moridin?

So I was just re-reading Day 1 with knowledge that Ithi was town. Ithi's Day 1 track record is quite amazing. She even pegged John Snow on his first post. Though him and Random weren't teammates as suggested. Now I had chalked up her interactions with Random to be playing off of each other as distancing mafia, but it is apparent that isn't true now, so now I'm looking back at her suspicions of Random in a different light.

Vote Random again... this time because Ithi saw something there and obviously wasn't distancing, but pursuing.

2 things

I don't buy this claim

BG ain't town

Unvote

No, I'm saying that if that's Morridins role, then rands role countering that makes sense.

Ithi may have had snow pegged as suspicious, but I was the first to recommend Matty shoot him. Lurkers are the biggest danger we face right now, IMO

Which is why BG would claim that if he is mafia...

It's convenient and believable

It makes him seem importantish (town wont want to lynch him) but not enough that people will wonder why the mafia hasn't killed him

He doesn't have to give reports like a normal cop but if/when the mafia needs to he can sacrifice himself and call out a guilty

2 things

I don't buy this claim

BG ain't town

Unvote

No, I'm saying that if that's Morridins role, then rands role countering that makes sense.

Ithi may have had snow pegged as suspicious, but I was the first to recommend Matty shoot him. Lurkers are the biggest danger we face right now, IMO

That means nothing if you are mafia though because you'd think he was town. Mafia would have recommended Mat shoot Snow as well.

Ok I see your side, so lets consider the WIFOM:

Matty killed Snow, cult leader. Ithi had been turned and was killed most likely by mafia due to the flavor.

If BG Is honest then Darthe isn't cult, and neither us BG. This does not clear Darthe of maybe being scum.

If BG is lying, and is mafia, he really played a bold game bothering to claim his role after we took care of the cult leader....

Doesn't add up to me. I think hes being honest

Well, that was a surprise. Ping at Dice for acting like the cult is finished despite the leader having another night.

the cult is over isnt it? it was N2 and i thought the cult leaders action wouldnt work when he was killed that night.

Maw I posted like 8 hrs ago how am i lurking?

Nol, you're casing BG and it makes no sense. Dragon VS Nae'blis is obvious and their roles balance. Past that BG hasn't been playing an anti-town game. This is beginning to look like you trumping up a case because mafia would never do that *sarcasm*.

Dice, it depends on the mod but suffice it to say it is safer to assume we have a cult member left than to assume we have no cult. At least, until we discover the truth for sure.

Random, you still ping a lot.

We are going to have to get rid of him eventually, he has created too much WIFOM and made too many poor plays to be allowed to live to late game at this point.

Archived