DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS SHADOW]: Black Tower Mafia Game

Gabriel Kross

You argued all day. You had heard about Mirror of Mists and you guessed that some in the group had learned how to use it as well. How else could it be so hard to find the darkfriends? When the sun disappeared you hurried to pick one in the group. You took one of the quiet ones. Surely he had something to hide? Once he hang on the Deserter´s Tree you could see that he looked different. You could now recognized him and a load cheer spread through the Black Tower. Finally, Taim was dead!

LZM, Mazrim Taim, Cult roleblocker, has been lynched.

It´s night. Deadline for night actions is Tuesday 9 PM CET. If you don´t wish to use your na, please let us know.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Random, why haven't we killed you yet? You have been on the general scumdar every day now and your continued existence is an annoyance and a WIFOM that can't be allowed to exist to endgame. If we have a vig, I am openly directing your kill onto that guy or maw. For the love of god, kill it with fire.

I am town, that's why I haven't been killed yet.

Also the fact that we had a cult roleblocker running around makes me think that we are dealing with cultafia.

this. From what I know, cults dont usually have RBers. However, what scares me is the idea of a back-up cult recruiter.

Well if it's cultafia I'd say that vets me, kaylee, and makes Matty look more like a vig.

There's still at least one more that would also mean.

With LZM as RB, I think that means there's another SK or vig, as we saw three types of NK last night 2 op, Mattys arrow) which means LZM probably blocked someone N1.

Just my thoughts after hearing that

Random, how does that vet you and Kaylee? Voting for Snow does not vet anyone. many were already suspicious of him and his name was bound to come up during the discussions. As Despo says, bus from the front. You had also counseled him to make his own choice. So if he does what he wants then you can vote for whoever you want. Either way you can say "look I voted for the bad guy" Using that line of thought you could argue the OP killer(fire) is vetted as town because he killed Snow too. I think that everyone believes that kill is from the mafia. Mafia are more than happy to kill 3rd party. It makes them look like they are town while advancing their own goals.

Or make Matty the vig and not an SK? The SK doesn't care who dies as long as it isn't them. They have to kill EVERYONE else in order to win. He could be just playing along in order to get later in the game and then hope he can get the kills he needs before getting killed himself.

Ah. That would be why LZM voted to shoot snow. He was blocking Matty's kill so it wouldn't go through, and hoping it would vet himself. Any of his teammate would also have known this and gone for a bus. If anything, that makes the people on that lynch more suspicious. Yes, I do realize that includes myself. Honestly? I think we could do a lot worse than killing you, Random.

Alright, well you and Darthe have both said that, and I hate claiming at night, but I might as well get it out, so if you kill me and you see I'm town, you can use the WIFOM:

I'm Jonneth Dowtry, vanilla town.

If everyone decides I"m the best kill, fine, but if there's mafia in this game, you're sacrificing me and my help. And if I'm killed, I hope you look at my reveal and go for Darthe after. If I'm alive, I'll be voting him when night's over

@Maw, rereading that I would say it is inconclusive but a possibility. The arrow could have either been pulled out or caught before it hit. With a cult RB discovered it is certainly reasonable that they would protect their leader. If that is the case we owe the other killer.

@Random, LZM pretty much lynched himself with that statement about not being able to be active. When it got close to deadline there wasn't going to be anyone else lynched. It troubles me that you are working so hard to vet yourself here. also, Maw makes a reasonable point that if they thought they could block Matty's shot it would make sense to vote for that shot.

Archived