11. Maw

12. Rand - Arlem Nalaam, Vanilla town, lynched D1

13. Time

14. BG - Rand Al'Thor

15. Ed

16. LZM

17. Des - Logain Ablar, Mason town, night killed N1

18. Random

My list so far. This narrows down mafia quite a bit.

Random (1) - BG

Nolder (1) - Time

Kaylee (3) - Random, Maw, Matty

Maw (1) - Darthe

Not voting: Turin, Nolder, LZM, Dice, Kaylee, Rand 2.0

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is Sunday 9 PM CET.

Nolder just voted but he has asked to be replaced so I will let the new player vote for him/herself.

So I was just re-reading Day 1 with knowledge that Ithi was town. Ithi's Day 1 track record is quite amazing. She even pegged John Snow on his first post. Though him and Random weren't teammates as suggested. Now I had chalked up her interactions with Random to be playing off of each other as distancing mafia, but it is apparent that isn't true now, so now I'm looking back at her suspicions of Random in a different light.

Vote Random again... this time because Ithi saw something there and obviously wasn't distancing, but pursuing.

^This also caught my attention, not that I necessarily trust BG. TBH I don't really trust anyone but myself atm.

Time: I'm getting a similar feeling as you on Nols, but would like to see more of a case if you can.

BG: I'm satisfied with his claim for now

Darthe: bad plays? Too much WIFOM? I hope you were talking about someone else, snow might still be alive if not for me. (Not taking full credit, but partial)

Turin: thoughts on why mafia might have killed Ithi last night?

Matty: I think we can assume Matty is indeed a vig. But did someone else also shoot Snow last night?

LZM and Kaylee: both jumped on my suggestion to Matty after limited activity: one of them is most likely mafia. My guess is Kaylee

Just some thoughts and questions I've got while we ponder today's activities

The Bold: Not necessarily, he could just as easily be SK. It just means he took the suggestion on who to kill.

The underlined: That may be, but I am town. I've already explained why I haven't posted more (there are other reasons, but I don't feel they need to be placed in game). For those that had read those reasons before, including our Moddess...things are going better. She's doing better now. Anyway, believe me or not on my reasons.

Definitely sympathetic to out of game issues, and glad to hear that Kaylee. My vote came strictly from play, and there's still time before DL to see more and potentially change my mind.

I agree Matty could be an SK still, but an SK who listens to town is better to keep alive for now while trying to find actual mafia, of which we've found none yet.

God I hate it when Rand is a role in a game, I keep getting confused whether people are talking about me or not. :tongue:

For SK, if Tina is using dead characters, she could use Dashiva, but I don't think she will. Because of that, I think it might be SH or a Forsaken. Not Fain, he has nothing to do with the BT.

Random (1) - BG

Nolder (1) - Time

Kaylee (2) - Random, Matty

Maw (1) - Darthe

Not voting: Turin, Nolder, LZM, Dice, Kaylee, Rand 2.0, Maw

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is Sunday 9 PM CET.

Tiinker is replacing Nolder.

Archived