DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS SHADOW]: Black Tower Mafia Game

Gabriel Kross

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Night 1, protected myself of course, didn't know where else to. Its apparent Ithi was recruited N1. N2, I protected Darthe.

Why do you say this?

Cause she was killed N2 as cult. I guess there is a small chance she was killed immediately after being recruited. I don't know how the our Mod's would show that, but if it were me and they were recruited and killed in the same night, I'd just show them as what they were. So to me, it is apparent Ithi was recruited N1.

By the way, I take back my case on you Random as it was Ithi that I was initially suspicious of and it looked like you two were working in tandem on Day 1. It is clear to me that Day 1 Ithi was town and I was wrong, therefore my suspicion of you was unfounded. But I'm sure I could find something else you've said I can be suspicious of instead. :wink:

Night 1, protected myself of course, didn't know where else to. Its apparent Ithi was recruited N1. N2, I protected Darthe.

Why do you say this?

Cause she was killed N2 as cult. I guess there is a small chance she was killed immediately after being recruited. I don't know how the our Mod's would show that, but if it were me and they were recruited and killed in the same night, I'd just show them as what they were. So to me, it is apparent Ithi was recruited N1.

By the way, I take back my case on you Random as it was Ithi that I was initially suspicious of and it looked like you two were working in tandem on Day 1. It is clear to me that Day 1 Ithi was town and I was wrong, therefore my suspicion of you was unfounded. But I'm sure I could find something else you've said I can be suspicious of instead. :wink:

I don't agree with this

If I was modding both things would occur simultaneously

Meaning Ithi would be turned into cult and then die

This is important because it changes who she wins with at the end of the game

I was just given further clarification about an aspect of my role I didn't know about. If I protect someone who is already cult, I'll be notified of it. So that makes me a cult finder I suppose now.

Well good, we can systematically find the last. I imagine mafia would want the last cult found too, so you're probably safe for now

I was just given further clarification about an aspect of my role I didn't know about. If I protect someone who is already cult, I'll be notified of it. So that makes me a cult finder I suppose now.

Well well well now you can find cult too huh?

That seems like a pretty important aspect of your role

I can't imagine Tina leaving something like that out

The wording of my role was ambiguous so I asked and was told it was essentially an Alarmist... so that's the definition I went by, but without directly quoting, it basically said I could stop the cult's actions by choosing a target each night. I took that with the Alarmist role and figured it simply meant I stopped recruitment. Though the flavor said something about being able to look someone in the eyes to see their true nature. I thought it was just flavor. I guess Shrink is a bit different from Alarmist though. I asked a more clarifying question after I got the PAFO about what would happen if I targeted someone who was already cult.

Yeah Nol that doesn't make a ton of sense on your part. BG may be a good info lynch in mid-late game but we need to know more before risking that sort of role on a speculative theory.

@BG, Turin: I bow to you respectfully for protecting an Aes Sedai sir. Since we all seem to believe one another town at this point (perhaps mat as well) I say that we should work together while we can. Obviously this will not last long but it may temporarily allow us to catch mafia more easily.

So lurking snow turned out to be cult. Ithi finds another baddie day one. For all the good it did her. Burned out of the pattern altogether. And BG was 100% right there was/is a cult. I still don't like anyone saying they are sure of any setup question day 1 but results do matter.

It was Day 1 I said that. I'm a shrink (alarmist on the mafia wikis), and can protect folks from being recruited, so I knew the cult existed. Luckily we nailed the head so quickly. So I'm pretty much useless now unless there is a backup. I asked if I was useless and got a PAFO which makes sense. I'll keep on protecting folks though anyway.

I think you missed this, Nols.

2 things

1. Considering flavor there's really no guarantee Rand would be in this game IMHO

2. Seems like a rather unimpressive role for the savior of the world

I don't buy this claim

You guys wanna role with it fine but mark my words

BG ain't town

Unvote

Archived