DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS SHADOW]: Black Tower Mafia Game

Gabriel Kross

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So lurking snow turned out to be cult. Ithi finds another baddie day one. For all the good it did her. Burned out of the pattern altogether. And BG was 100% right there was/is a cult. I still don't like anyone saying they are sure of any setup question day 1 but results do matter.

So lurking snow turned out to be cult. Ithi finds another baddie day one. For all the good it did her. Burned out of the pattern altogether. And BG was 100% right there was/is a cult. I still don't like anyone saying they are sure of any setup question day 1 but results do matter.

When did he say that again?

If it was during Day 2 perhaps he was the first cultist to be recruited

It was Day 1 I said that. I'm a shrink (alarmist on the mafia wikis), and can protect folks from being recruited, so I knew the cult existed. Luckily we nailed the head so quickly. So I'm pretty much useless now unless there is a backup. I asked if I was useless and got a PAFO which makes sense. I'll keep on protecting folks though anyway.

I think day 1. On phone not checking now.

Also, it looked to me from the scene there are 3 killers. Snow got shot and flamed. Then Ithi got balefired. What does everyone else think?

It's tough to tell, though I'll say this: Night one there was a death by arrow and one by OP. Last night, we discussed Matty's shot, but someone could've chosen to kill Snow first... the flavor suggests Matty's shot and 2 OP uses... If we bite on that, then we would have to assume tonight there would be at least 2 OP uses as well... plus Matty's shot.

On the other hand, perhaps it was a flaming arrow or something like that? They felt the wrongness by Narishma of Balefire, the charred arrow by Moridin.

Ugh, it's tough to tell

1. Last cultist is not a survivor. Only way to win is to get into 3 way lylo and have a mislynch on someone else obviously.

2. I guess BG is not a cultist afterall and is in fact the anti cult role lol.

3. BG who did you protect? This will help us narrow down cultist suspects.

Archived