DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS SHADOW]: Black Tower Mafia Game

Gabriel Kross

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mawthtex, I'm not lurking, a) I have nothing to say to some of the things b) I'm sleeping from 9-6:05 c) I'm at school from 6:45-3:30 and homework until I get back on the computer. When I have nothing to say, it's normally because my thoughts are hard to explain.

Nolder, I think that you're bouncing around a bit, so for now I'm going to vote Nolder

Time: I'm getting a similar feeling as you on Nols, but would like to see more of a case if you can.

BG: I'm satisfied with his claim for now

Darthe: bad plays? Too much WIFOM? I hope you were talking about someone else, snow might still be alive if not for me. (Not taking full credit, but partial)

Turin: thoughts on why mafia might have killed Ithi last night?

Matty: I think we can assume Matty is indeed a vig. But did someone else also shoot Snow last night?

LZM and Kaylee: both jumped on my suggestion to Matty after limited activity: one of them is most likely mafia. My guess is Kaylee

Just some thoughts and questions I've got while we ponder today's activities

Tbh random I don't think mafia killed Ithi. The way I see it the arrow was shot at snow by Matty as he claims. Sk or vig he shot who town asked which is good. Snow was also burned just like tress. I think that is the mafia kill.as it makes the most sense.

The scene strongly suggests that the dragon rand al'Thor killed narishma. BG issued a "I will neither confirm nor deny" statement, but he is BG so anything is possible.

Well, that was a surprise. Ping at Dice for acting like the cult is finished despite the leader having another night.

the cult is over isnt it? it was N2 and i thought the cult leaders action wouldnt work when he was killed that night.

Maw I posted like 8 hrs ago how am i lurking?

Mawthtex, I'm not lurking, a) I have nothing to say to some of the things b) I'm sleeping from 9-6:05 c) I'm at school from 6:45-3:30 and homework until I get back on the computer. When I have nothing to say, it's normally because my thoughts are hard to explain.

Nolder, I think that you're bouncing around a bit, so for now I'm going to vote Nolder

\

You two are semi-active lurkers, but still lurking in my opinion.

Tbh random I don't think mafia killed Ithi. The way I see it the arrow was shot at snow by Matty as he claims. Sk or vig he shot who town asked which is good. Snow was also burned just like tress. I think that is the mafia kill.as it makes the most sense.

The scene strongly suggests that the dragon rand al'Thor killed narishma. BG issued a "I will neither confirm nor deny" statement, but he is BG so anything is possible.

I must have missed that, will go back and reread a bit

and another bandwagon from maw with little reasoning.

@Nolder, it doesn't matter what you think will happen in upcoming books, currently we know who Nae'Blis is and have for a long while. Stop trying to make fetch happen. BG is town (could technically be cult but that would be complete luck on their part).

I find Random's plays to be off but currently the same person who I thought was mafia D1 makes sense to me to vote so I will return to voting maw

@Nolder, it doesn't matter what you think will happen in upcoming books, currently we know who Nae'Blis is and have for a long while. Stop trying to make fetch happen. BG is town (could technically be cult but that would be complete luck on their part).

I've already dropped it

I look forward to you eating those words in the post game though as I am as sure as I can be about BG at this point

I'm trying to wrap my head around this, as I'd like to know what we're up against. So we know for sure Matty shot at Snow. If Snow was also struck by mafia (using the OP flavor), then where does that put Ithi's kill? Another mafia team? Maybe an SK? (If we assume Matty is a vig, which I'm doing for the moment)

If the flavor indicates what you say, then it most likely means a third strike was made last night, and if Matty killed Despo N1 and there was only one OP kill, then perhaps the third attack was blocked N1?

Turin is suggesting the flavor indicates something, I'm trying to guess what. When Matty killed Despo, there was only the arrow. On Snow, he was burned along with an arrow, plus Ithi died. So to me, if snows death was Matty and someone else (using the OP), that means someone was blocked night 1.

Archived