DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS SHADOW]: Black Tower Mafia Game

Gabriel Kross

Agreed, he might speak up. But what I'm looking at is flavor also: N1 we had an arrow and an OP death. N2 we had two OP deaths with an arrow present, now on N3 we see nothing.

I know flavor isn't all, but since N2 we caught 2 more cult. If cult is gone, Matty might be the SK and killing him might be it.

Or I could be missing something

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That seems like a really dick move to make the doc also a lover.

I don't feel like we need Matty advancing kills anymore. We have no idea how close we are to LyLo, and his play has not impressed me. VOTE MATTY.

For anyone who wants to know, I'm Gabrelle, the other Aes Sedai that Logain bonded. I was on a mason team with Des and Tress. But they kind of died.

A three person Mason team. Why didn't you claim when they flipped?

If Dice was going to die anyways maybe they didn't show it. Another possibility is that you are not tellin th truth, but this is very low imo. If you were lying, this would probably mean that you didnt shoot anyone which would be highly irregular for a SK.

Mafia killed Dice, so they would get suspicious if I claimed it instead... get it?

There is no evidence of anything of the sort. The scene points to physical violence not use of the OP. The way the lover role works is if one dies for whatever reason, the other dies too.

Random, I would guess that time protected someone else. Most likely BG. Possibly even Matty. That would be ironic.

Mafia killed Dice, so they would get suspicious if I claimed it instead... get it?

There is no evidence of anything of the sort. The scene points to physical violence not use of the OP. The way the lover role works is if one dies for whatever reason, the other dies too.

Random, I would guess that time protected someone else. Most likely BG. Possibly even Matty. That would be ironic.

The thought crossed my mind.

So who do you think for today, Turin?

IMO the cult is likely to have turned someone who claimed a big character. Turin, I think, is unlikely because of his relationship to Ithi (if she got a say). I am unlikely because I have been semi-suspect the entire game and my claim of Red Ajah doesn't exactly inspire confidence that I will live to endgame. Matty is not cult because he still has the ability to kill (unless he was cult from the start, which I doubt). Random is also doubtful because he hasn't played well enough to make them think he could win with them. This leads me to think we need some pressure on BG.

I am still interested in getting mass claims.

I don't feel like we need Matty advancing kills anymore. We have no idea how close we are to LyLo, and his play has not impressed me. VOTE MATTY.

For anyone who wants to know, I'm Gabrelle, the other Aes Sedai that Logain bonded. I was on a mason team with Des and Tress. But they kind of died.

I didn't feel it was neccesary unless i was receiving pressure. Now its more important that we have larger numbers of confirmed town.

I didn't feel it was neccesary unless i was receiving pressure. Now its more important that we have larger numbers of confirmed town.

But we don't... because we have a cult.

Archived