DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS SHADOW]: Black Tower Mafia Game

Gabriel Kross

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not yet. I'll let you know if we are going the wrong direction with the lynch.

Well okay then. I choose DARTHE. His actions seem to be the least town-aligned imo, and he came out with a believable claim early, making him a good cult conversion target.

did darthe claim day one? I think he did. His play did have enough middle ground to stay out of too much trouble but not be squeaky clean either.

I will consider while watching the NFL games today.

I don't have a feel yet on this back and forth with Kaylee and rand.

Yeah, Darthe's claim basically got the game going.

Since we've eliminated two NKs, it's possible but unlikely there's a third, so we can run the list.

Darthe seems to me to have played poorly if town, or pretty well if mafia or cult. Either way I'm good on his lynch.

vote Darthe

I don't like Kaylee vs rand, but I think they're clawing at nothing.

Do you know who isn't surprised to see maw vote for him and Random bandwagon weakly after? Darthe isn't. Still think if we have any mafia this game it is you two.

Turin, where is your head at? You know I was an almost instaclaim

Vote Darthe

The early claim is a little troubling. tbh, I have trouble reading you Darthe. I'm not sure why and that troubles me too. I don't really like things I don't understand. If anyone were truly mafia I could see it most likely being you and BG. Pevara could be town, but could be something else too. I can see other ways this could be and will be around if something pops up.

Darthe, what do you think about the Rand v. Kaylee dustup?

Well Turin, I thank you for the compliment. In regards to Rand/Kaylee, I think Rand is the less credible of the two currently but that each is town and their bickering is somewhat forced, though it is currently still null. I also think BG warrants looking at still. Rand, Maw... Evs

This statement trying to make BG look suspicious and trying to introduce the mafia aspect is pretty scummy. That along with the fact that Pevara would be perfect for a third party kind of role possibility, makes me think that you may be one of our last scumsters. vote Darthe that should be L-1

Votecount

Darthe (3) - Maw, Random, Turin

Kaylee (1) - Rand 2.0

Rand 2.0 (1) - Kaylee

Not voting: Darthe, BG

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is Wednesday 9 PM CET.

Rand voted Darthe but hadn´t unvoted first.

Archived