DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS SHADOW]: Black Tower Mafia Game

Gabriel Kross

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe there isn't even a NK remaining.

This is what I am thinking. Demandred as sk would make sense as the OP killer. Matty was the vig as he claimed. Only the one night it appeared there were 3 possible killing actions. Hasn't happened since so one time I guess or just odd flavor in scene

Not yet. I'll let you know if we are going the wrong direction with the lynch.

Well okay then. I choose DARTHE. His actions seem to be the least town-aligned imo, and he came out with a believable claim early, making him a good cult conversion target.

Kaylee, you said you can check in once a day. You claimed your role two days after, not one, which means that you should have had time to check in. You were the only person to post after the mass claim that didn't claim, and your post really looked like you were trying to buy time. Then you come back here and claim a role that first of all, at least from what I remember, is not too huge (not my main reason, but added up to everything else looks suspicious), and you do it after everyone else had claimed, so you cannot get cced. With all of that combined, I think you are the most likely to be mafia right now.

OK, I can understand that. However, you still posted after mass claims were initiated and you didn't claim. Still was the last person who claimed a character who isn't too important, and you still had a post that sounded like you were trying to buy time.

I waited to claim, as I stated before, because at the time not everyone has claimed. If not everyone was going to claim then outing all the town does the work for the mafia. Vanilla town are perfect for them to kill, esp if there isn't that much on them at the time, or little suspicion.

OK, I can understand that. However, you still posted after mass claims were initiated and you didn't claim. Still was the last person who claimed a character who isn't too important, and you still had a post that sounded like you were trying to buy time.

No I wasn't going to claim if only a few others were going to. Even being vanilla I don't feel the need to just come out and say alignment unless needed. Keeps mafia guessing. Or cult for that matter.

I also am not familiar with the source material, so I was hoping to look up the character first. Just never had the time to do so.

I haven't read past the 2nd book, so as stated before, I don't know the source materal. Here I previously stated not knowing it and why I waited to claim.

No I wasn't going to claim if only a few others were going to. Even being vanilla I don't feel the need to just come out and say alignment unless needed. Keeps mafia guessing. Or cult for that matter.

I also am not familiar with the source material, so I was hoping to look up the character first. Just never had the time to do so.

I haven't read past the 2nd book, so as stated before, I don't know the source materal. Here I previously stated not knowing it and why I waited to claim.

Yet others were already claiming, and we had started to massclaim. If we are doing that, then we need everyone to claim.

Also, its very possible that teammates could have given you a claim for you to use.

With all this pushing, I'm beginning to wonder if you're doing just that. Vote Rand.

and OMGUS as well

NKing vanilla town means little to no info to town come day phase. Same for voting them...is can create WIFOM and leave the town guessing about the mafia.

but if there were NKs, why wouldn't they take out cop? :huh:

Now you are skimming...I've addressed all the above...

1. This is not an OMGUS, due to our recent conversation, ignoring the points I've made, and being so argumentative, I feel my vote is well placed.

2. Yes, others had started to mass claim after I asked if that was the gernal consenus. However, as stated and quoted, I wasn't able to get online again until after everyone had claimed. I don't always get to post at my lunch break, or at night, though I try.

3. The whole "this is a minor character so it could be fake" argument has been proven to be wrong twice so far this game. Including on Rand 1.0

Now you are skimming...I've addressed all the above...

1. This is not an OMGUS, due to our recent conversation, ignoring the points I've made, and being so argumentative, I feel my vote is well placed.

2. Yes, others had started to mass claim after I asked if that was the gernal consenus. However, as stated and quoted, I wasn't able to get online again until after everyone had claimed. I don't always get to post at my lunch break, or at night, though I try.

3. The whole "this is a minor character so it could be fake" argument has been proven to be wrong twice so far this game. Including on Rand 1.0

The bold especially proves my point

Actually, I think everyone but you and I had claimed when you posted that, and I claimed in my first post after that. Secondly, your only reason for your OMGUS is that I have been pushing for your lynch, which you stated, which is pretty much an OMGUS. Thirdly, the minor character issue is not a main point, but I am saying that when it adds onto everything else that has happened, it feels worse.

Archived