DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS SHADOW]: Black Tower Mafia Game

Gabriel Kross

That seems like a really dick move to make the doc also a lover.

I don't feel like we need Matty advancing kills anymore. We have no idea how close we are to LyLo, and his play has not impressed me. VOTE MATTY.

For anyone who wants to know, I'm Gabrelle, the other Aes Sedai that Logain bonded. I was on a mason team with Des and Tress. But they kind of died.

A three person Mason team. Why didn't you claim when they flipped?

I didn't feel it was neccesary unless i was receiving pressure. Now its more important that we have larger numbers of confirmed town.

But we don't... because we have a cult.

this, because of cult, pretty much no one is cleared.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That seems like a really dick move to make the doc also a lover.

I don't feel like we need Matty advancing kills anymore. We have no idea how close we are to LyLo, and his play has not impressed me. VOTE MATTY.

For anyone who wants to know, I'm Gabrelle, the other Aes Sedai that Logain bonded. I was on a mason team with Des and Tress. But they kind of died.

A three person Mason team. Why didn't you claim when they flipped?

I didn't feel it was neccesary unless i was receiving pressure. Now its more important that we have larger numbers of confirmed town.

But we don't... because we have a cult.

this, because of cult, pretty much no one is cleared.

A cult with a dead recruiter. There should only be one more recruited goon out there.

Mass claim or die guys. We need to know if their are remaining individuals not aligned with town or cult.

So you tell me that my claim means nothing, then tell everybody that they need to claim. Okay.

But seriously, where the hell is everybody.

Maw, there is still either a SK or possibly one(or more) original cult out there that will not have good characters. It will help us get the likely anti-town power roles out. get what you can find.

Darthe, could you provide the current claim list.

Lots of lurkers running around, or actually not around.

Vote count

Matty (2) - Maw, Random, BG

Rand (1) - Matty

Tiinker (1) - Turin

BG (1) - Darthe

Not voting: Tiinker, Kaylee, Rand 2.0

Deadline is Friday 9 PM CET. With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Around 23 hours to deadline.

Darthe: we've got less than a real life day to deadline, with how the game is going I doubt well get all the reveals by then. So who do you think we should go?

I'd be up for Tink, as far as almost non-existent gameplay. Matty is at L-2, and he's actually an SK, we might be just about to win if he dies.

Everyone: come on and play people! This has been the slowest day yet. If there's mafia and not just cult, we need to find them.

Sorry guys, I somehow forgot about this, I am Naeff. I am vanilla town.

What can I say... I mean... I am more a danger to town than a help but...

*flings self on floor* Please! Use me!!!

:huh: Yeah, definitely thinking SK now actually. Townies usually don't try to seem so townie, this is like trying to lay on a 7-layer bean dip of townieness. vote Matty

Also, Tina, is the vote count for Matty a mistake or do one of them not have voting power?

Vote count

Matty (4) - Maw, Random, BG, Rand 2.0

Rand (1) - Matty

Tiinker (1) - Turin

BG (1) - Darthe

Not voting: Tiinker, Kaylee

Deadline is Friday 9 PM CET. With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch. 12 hours and 36 minutes until deadline.

Note: I had just forgot to change the number.

What can I say... I mean... I am more a danger to town than a help but...

*flings self on floor* Please! Use me!!!

lol If that isn´t a siggy quote then I don´t know what is.

Archived