A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS SHADOW]: Black Tower Mafia Game

Gabriel Kross

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lynch someone or parrish!

so if we fail to achieve a lynch we have to go to church? :laugh:

Seriously tho, it is about 3 hours to deadline right? I must say that I don't like that maw and random voted nearly together onto this train just like they did on darthe. However if needed I will change to Kaylee to get a controlled lynch.

Lynch someone or parrish!

so if we fail to achieve a lynch we have to go to church? :laugh:

Seriously tho, it is about 3 hours to deadline right? I must say that I don't like that maw and random voted nearly together onto this train just like they did on darthe. However if needed I will change to Kaylee to get a controlled lynch.

lol at bolded

That's all I was doing. As I'm on the road, I don't always have the ability to see how long is left to deadline, so I wanted to ensure I got a vote in before we risk a random one.

If there's a decision that Rand's train is a better way to go, I can consolidate on that, but I had already had a vote on Kaylee at the start of this "day", and just went back for a controlled lynch.

Most of the day went by and still they hadn´t come to a decision. There were so few left of them now. They were sure that there were more of Taim´s people left. But who were they? And how many were there?

Canler tried to focus but his thoughts went to his wife. He could feel her through the bond. What would happen to her if he died? He was loyal to the Dragon but his family meant everything to him. Had he made the right decision when joining the BT? Sometimes he wondered if they would have lived a better life somewhere else. But, as always, he had to remind himself that that was wrong. He would have gone mad, if he hadn´t gotten himself killed before that. Again, he tried to focus just to realise that the others were looking at him. Some looked determine, others nervous but he new what their looks meant. He screamed when they started to drag him towards the Deserter´s Tree. He screamed that he was their friend, that he was loyal to the Dragon, but all in vain. When he realised that it didn´t help he simply asked them to take care of his family. Soon he hanged on the Deserter´s Tree.

Kaylee, Canler, Vanilla town has been lynched.

It´s now night. Send in your na´s. Deadline is Friday 9 PM CET.

The night brought horrible dreams. People, who had been your friends and allies, hanged on the Deserter´s Tree and they haunted your dreams. Logain searched for a crown and when he finally found it it disappeared again. Narishma cried for help. Canler came back again and again to plead for his family. The night gave you no rest and you went out early in the morning. You realised that everyone were still alive. Well, at least that was something. There were still hope...

It´s now Day 6. With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline is Monday 9 PM CET.

Archived