A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS SHADOW]: Black Tower Mafia Game

Gabriel Kross

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vote Rand

Turin AND Mawth? Trying too hard?

trying too hard? Like Maw, I think there are two cult left. So I don't know how that is trying too hard. By that same logic, I could call you out and say that you are trying to get an extra day by only having one cult, therefore securing your win.

Guys I am at L-1. I don't even know why you are voting me right now. Its literally a random bandwagon with absolutely no reason at all. You have provided no legitimate reasons for my lynch. Can we actually scumhunt instead of randomly lynching. All of you are going to lynch the people remaining on the list, but forget that there could easily be a cult godfather as there has been no godfather in this game so far. Also, there is the exact same probability that BG was turned cult then Ed. In fact, if BG played like he had a town power role (which he did) then the cult could have caught on that. You guys are blindly going with the cop when we know that there is a cult involved. I voted for Maw after being suspicious of him already and then getting this as well.

It's simple Rand, yet all about WIFOM. BG has viewed Darthe and myself it seems, saying were town. That leaves you, Maw and Turin. It also means if BG is lying, and all three of you are lynched yet flip town, Darthe and I can kill him last.

It's kinda impossible to lose

No guys thats wrong. With 2 cult left, all that is necessary is to get 3 people lynched which is the 3 people left. If BG really is cult then it is a perfect play. Also, you forget about godfathers. By your logic, if there was a godfather in the game then town already lost.

It's simple Rand, yet all about WIFOM. BG has viewed Darthe and myself it seems, saying were town. That leaves you, Maw and Turin. It also means if BG is lying, and all three of you are lynched yet flip town, Darthe and I can kill him last.

It's kinda impossible to lose

This is true except in one case. If either you or darthe started as cult and BG was actually recruited night 2. Then when you lynch maw, rand and myself because the "cop" told you to, the next morning comes and the lone townie thinks they can lynch BG. But whoops, it is actually game over cult wins.

I admit this is a long shot but there are a few reasons I am concerned.

BG lied about what his role until it was basically just the cop part that was needed. If he was recruited he would know town from cult. None of his views has produced cult except for n1 when he seems to have viewed Ithi just as she was recruited. Darthe nearly got lynched cause he was slow to point him out as town. Maybe hoping for plausible deniability on that town lynch. He was the one with the "hey culty, give up?" Post. Lastly and perhaps unfairly, he is BG. It would take someone with not only skills but brass to pull that off.

I think all possibilities should be considered. There is time. Let's make sure we get it right. Is there a true way to vet BG?

That random is the one making this statement is troubling also. Secure with his town view, ready to pick the rest of us off one by one.

I am going to sleep now, I will read your replies and follow the will of the town

I suppose that's the other possibility for action: If we lynch BG and see his flip, we'll know for certain whether his views are accurate.

Though he picked odd people to "view" if he's lying... putting me and Darthe on the same side wouldn't benefit cult at all, he'd have been smarter (in my opinion) if he lied about viewing Maw and Rand as "town"... I think BG is probably town, but let's consider it:

If we lynch him, and he flips town, yes we lose his role, but we have two proven town (Darthe and myself) to last to end game.

If we lynch him and he flips Cult, that could be game over in itself, and if not points the finger at Darthe and myself as possible recruits.

If we lynch someone else, we're kinda guessing.

After going back through this, I honestly believe lynching BG and getting his flip might be our best move.

Thoughts?

unvote

Ok lynching BG can provide 2 results. First of all, if he is cult then obvious benefits. If he is town then we can narrow down our list. BG might be a good lynch either way, so if town is fine with it, we could lynch BG right now.

I'm not saying it's our only or best play, but I didn't want to leave my vote on Rand just in case cult wanted to hammer.

So Darthe, what do you think we should do?

Note: according to Rand's meta, both from other games and from earlier this game, Rand tends to flail more when innocent. lack of flailing strikes me slightly more troubling.

Anyway, why Maw still? Why not Rand or Turin?

Rand flails regardless, I should know better than most that it is a null tell as I have a penchant for seeing straight through his meta in most games. That he didn't is more interesting. He is either being heavily guided by a cult QT or he is just being odd. Either way I think the gainable info there is null until we see more from him and that won't happen if we speed lynch. For now I would like to see more pressure on Turin

Morning.

I see we are discussing. Good. After reading the night's posts it seems the question is do you want to test BG today or tomorrow. I think it best today. Here is why. Say we lynch from the non viewed pool today. Say rand since he has most votes. Rand flips town. The plan will be lynch BG tomorrow to be safe. BG knows this and comes out with a cult view on either Maw or me. Will you follow the "cop" or follow the plan? Follow, mislynch. Then you know BG is cult. But if a second exists it is 2 town 2 cult. Big problem.

Other side is if BG is town then worst case is it is 3 town with 2 cult and 2 confirmed town. Then good odds of picking off the remaining cultists.

I think better to know today.

vote BG

Archived