DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS SHADOW]: Black Tower Mafia Game

Gabriel Kross

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game could have been so different if other choices were made. Snow died early so the cult couldn´t recruit more. I had to mod kill Tiinker, which was unfortunate. (For cult or town we don´t know.) Cult recruited Rand´s bodyguard right away...

I cannot believe we pulled that off! Thanks everyone for a great game!

Wooo hooo! We win again Lews Therin! Out of the jaws of certain defeat the Shadowy Cult snatches Victory!!

Well done Turin and Rand. I am SO impressed with you both :)

Thanks Ithi!

I was really bummed that Des and I were both killed the first night. Poor Maw, we'd been planning to draw attention to one of the three of us and get our claims out there early, and he suddenly found himself without backup.

Of course, we didn't know there was cult when we made this plan, so the trustworthiness of our claims would only have lasted until the cult was revealed. :mad:

BGs WIFOM needed to be settled, but if we'd gone on Turin instead of Maw, we'd be ok. Shocking there were more masons.

Still, really fun game!

This was the single dumbest move of that game and I said it then. Who kills their only PR? Nonetheless, flustered or not I went with it as well.

Effing hate cult. Good game guys :)

I was really bummed that Des and I were both killed the first night. Poor Maw, we'd been planning to draw attention to one of the three of us and get our claims out there early, and he suddenly found himself without backup.

Of course, we didn't know there was cult when we made this plan, so the trustworthiness of our claims would only have lasted until the cult was revealed. :mad:

Here is the trick with that, If I recall correctly we allowed you to communicate whichever ways you wanted, so you could each have set up separate PM's to each other once cult was revealed on the stipulation that you added the mods and then do codes to see who might be recruited and who might not be, however your original plan had 1 flaw in it. With no mafia they would likely have lynched atleast 1 of you to check your truthfullness, if you had someone recruited at that point they could have volunteered to be the sacrifice to blow the game wide open which would have really hurt the town if JS had chosen one of you instead. It was interesting to say the least even though I was usually half a day behind on seeing the info.

Honestly, the Lover's thing was difficult on town. So it was harsh that you lost 2 town in the result of losing the doc. It was ironic that the doc protected the individual that shot her though. I only ended up writing like 2 scenes (intro scene not included) I think due to my schedule completely exploding. The main concept of the scenes gave basic hints on the night actions.

For example, I hinted at Rand when BG killed Ithi, I had Rand say something and a line in response saying he shouldn't be there. (I actually used a quote from the books pre-AMoL)

Moridin catching the Arrow was LZM blocking Matty, we wanted to show the arrow in the scene but we weren't sure of a way to get it in their without outing the roleblocker so I just had Moridin catch it.

Callandor was just a way to link Narishma in the scene it had no use in the game, it was just a flavor add.

Nolder's statement that Dem was Nae'bliss had to do with us telling him he became Nae'Bliss once Moridin died, also just a funsy and no actual point to the game.

The lack of an Arrow on WoT's death was not something we should have done, but it was a rushed scene since I was unable to get on to do it.

Turin got a free pass due to Darthe and his exchange early game, you guys never looked back at him after that, Rand was a surefire target that had alot of heat throughout his return but it always fizzled. Me and Tina really thought the Town had this one in the bag.

Here is the links:

Cult

Dead thread

If the masons wish to share their qt then go ahead. As EP said, I was careful when writing the mason´s role pm´s. I did say that they were allowed to talk outside the game thread. Not only in a qt.

Points!

Tina - 30

EP - 25

Snow - 20

LZM - 20

Rand - 20 + 10 extra points

Ithi - 20

Turin - 20 + 10 extra points

Darthe - 15

Dice - 15

Tress - 15

Matty - 15