DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS SHADOW]: Black Tower Mafia Game

Gabriel Kross

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Random, no offense here but your vote on BG is [glow]censored [/glow]. If we have 2 cult (pretty obviously maw and Turin atm) then we are done because of you. Dear lord I am beginning to grow tired of the idiotic and total noobie play happening all over this cite.

Random, no offense here but your vote on BG is [glow]censored [/glow]. If we have 2 cult (pretty obviously maw and Turin atm) then we are done because of you. Dear lord I am beginning to grow tired of the idiotic and total noobie play happening all over this cite.

Well, no offense to you, but if your play in this game marks a "skilled player", then I'll take your statement as a compliment.

You forget we still have Rand alive. If there's two cult and BG flips town, we can hit maw or Turin next.

The thing is, we NEED to know BGs alignment. If we lynch Turin or Maw and BG is really cult, we hurt ourselves more. BG offered to vote himself, so I think he'll flip town. If so, we go for maw then Turin basically. But BG is the key to our last moves.

I really doubt there's 2 cult left with how early the recruiter died, but even if there is we'll be ok.

What had they done? They looked at the man hanging on the Deserter´s Tree. The Dragon. They had just killed the Dragon! The reason why they were in the Black Tower was to prepare for war and fight for the The Dragon and the Light. For the Dragon... Not kill him. The Last Battle was here and the Light wouldn´t have their champion. Blood and bloody ashes! With tears in your eyes you looked at each other. One of you spoke up. "We must continue to find the rest of Taim´s men. The Dragon came here to help us, he would have wanted us to continue with this task. The Last Battle is here and we have done a terrible deed but remember that Moridin, Demandred and Taim are all gone. Maybe we can still make it. Maybe. At least we must try." The rest of you nodded. That was the right thing to do.

BG - Rand al´Thor, Jack-of-all-trades Town, has been lynched.

It´s now night. Deadline is Monday 9 PM.

Archived