DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS SHADOW]: Black Tower Mafia Game

Gabriel Kross

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scummy question is scummy. Why would I go for rand when you are a better option and provide more info? Between the two of you we are 100% certain to catch a cult member, you each provide more info, and each of you has been pingier.

What makes rand give less info than me or turin? Why am I a better option? Its not 100% if there's only one cult left, you still haven't said what makes us give more info, and while I can't speak to myself, Rand has pinged me a lot more than turin. I just feel like you're substantiating this case badly.

As a reminder, I will probably not be able to post between tomorrow and wednesday or thursday. I may be on once or twice but thats it.

Okay. BG flipped town. So Darthe and Random are now confirmed as town. That leaves Me, Rand, and Maw. I know I'm town but you don't. I have been suspicious of Maw a few times during the game for things he has said and then moreso when he followed first me onto Darthe and then BG onto Rand. To be fair I was suspicious of Random for the same moves and he is now confirmed town. It just looked wrong. With Rand it was the whole failure to unvote deal. I was wierd and didn't make sense and as I said before I don't like things that don't make sense to me.

You woke up in the morning. You still felt the guilt of having killed the Dragon. But this was a new day and you had to carry on. What a relief to see that everyone was still alive.

It´s now Day 7. Deadline is Wednesdag 9 PM CET.

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

They didn´t stop to think. That woman had looked suspicious the whole time, why wait? They didn´t let her defend herself. They just dragged her to the tree.

Gabrelle was silent. She was surprised she has lasted this long. Her bonded had been hanged days ago and she still felt the pain. She had tried to do her best but it was hard to speak up when all she wanted was to crawl back into bed and cry. Now her pain would stop...

Maw, Gabrelle, Town Mason, has been lynched.

Atal Mishreiel and Androl Benhald looked at each other and smiled. If the others had been more observant they would have seen that their eyes looked strange. Like there was no life in them. Just dull, starring eyes. They nodded at each other and before the others had the chance to react they laid dead on the ground.

Darthe, Pevara Tazanovni, Vanilla town, is dead.

Random, Jonneth Dowtry, Vanilla town, is dead.

The cult has won!

Left alive are:

Turin, Androl Genhald, Vanilla Town turned Cult.

Rand 2.0, Atal Mishraiel, Cult goon.

I will soon post the set up.

Town:

BG - Rand al´Thor. JoaT. Could choose one of the following abilities each night: vig, shrink (protect against recruit), cop, doc. Rand could not be recruited. Due to his "bond" with Moridin he could not perform any actions the night after Moridin died.

Ithi - Narishma. Bodyguard. Would have died if someone tried to kill Rand. Didn´t know who was Rand.

Des, Tress, Maw - Logaine, Toveine, Gabrelle. Masons.

Time - Damer Flinn. Doc/lover. Would die if Corele died. Didn´t know who Corele was.

Dice - Corele. Lover. Would die if Flinn died. Didn´t know who Flinn was.

Matty - Saml al´Seen. Vig. Uses an old fashion Two Rivers bow.

Turin, Cyan, Darthe, Random, Rand, Kaylee - Androl, Emarin, Pevara, Dowtry, Nalaam. Vanilla Town.

Cult:

Snow - Moridin. Cult Leader. In charge of 13 Myrdraal and 13 Black sisters.The only one that could recruit. Could try to recruit someone each night. If Rand had died Moridin wouldn´t been able to recruit the following night due to their "bond".

LZM - Taim. Roleblocker.

Ed/Rand 2.0 - Mishraiel. Goon

Third party:

Nolder/Tiinker - Demandred. Serial Killer. Could kill someone each night. Could not be recruited. Could escape one kill (lynch or night kill) by a gateway.

Night actions:

Night one

Nolder – kill Tress

BG – view Ithi

Time – protect Turin

Snow – convert Ithi

LZM – block Turin

Matty – kill Des

Night 2

BG – kill Ithi

Nolder – kill Snow

Time – protect Matty