DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS SHADOW]: Black Tower Mafia Game

Gabriel Kross

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope, I plan to reread and make a case on Darthe tomorrow, or let it go depending on my findings, and try to figure this out. In The mean time, our last NK and lynch found cult, so I figured I'd advocate a kill towards someone playing like those people, and for me that's Time.

If targeting lurky players results in the killing of cultists ( who are obviously bad) is a bad thing, I want to know why?

Starting to think you just disagree with me because I'm the one saying it.

If you'd like to talk strategy, it was good strategy of you to apologize for missing a huge part of the game, bad strategy to continue tunneling me for no reason.

Lol, I am not tunneling you. Your logic is simply sucky. Lurky does not equal cultist yet you continue to make these wild associations such as in the above. My only point here, which you are blowing far past its obvious meaning, is that things do not connect as simply as you're trying to make them seem and that those connections are going to lead you and anyone who listens to you into a pitfall.

....like they did when that exact logic nailed LZM and Snow?

When it fails, you can come back with this argument, but we've got 2 cult in our last two shots.

I'm not saying it's how I play every game, but this logic you call sucky has been working.

I think I am with Random here. I can see taking a shot at one of the quiet people. Play or do not Play, there is no lurk.

So the choices then are:

Kaylee: mostly quiet but gave some thoughts

WoT: even more quiet. is typical playstyle but easy to hide this way

Dice: I was a little surprised to see he had fewer posts than either Kaylee or WoT

Tiink: 2 posts since replacing Nolder. Has he even said anything other than 'Sup?

I thought Nol a bit willing to go along with whatever came up, kind of "anyone but me" not sure about using that on Tiink. I wish he would say something tho.

Darthe do you have your list?

This is what I was saying before. Kaylee is always lower on the post count due to her only being able to come on one time during the day. Dice is also always lurky, due to being in different time zones. Tiink has just come back from a vacation and though he has come back, I haven't seen him as active anywhere, probably getting back into the swing of things. And WoT as you yourself said, is typically quiet. if you have a case on any of these people then fine, but I think that we should not kill them just for being lurky when they are always lurky anyways.

if town is quiet it handicaps the search for mafia/cult/bad guys. If mafia is quiet they give nothing to be called on. then at end game you have to have confirmed town to lynch the quiet ones cause otherwise it is too risky to just take a shot in the dark. I say better now while there is still time. If there was an obvioius mafia/cult then shoot them, but I don't think there is one atm. Therefore better to take a chance with someone that is not contributing than with those actually playing the game.

Is BG back today? I thought he said Monday return from his family situation.

I almost forgot BG. He said he'd be out until tonight at the earliest I believe. We haven't heard from Matty in a while, wondering what he's going to decide.

After reading a bit more, I'm going to give Darthe a pass for now. If he genuinely missed that big point, then it does explain some of his play, whatever he says about me :)

I think WoT or Dice are options, I hadn't noticed how low his post count was either, and the only game I've played with him he was mafia and played similarly.

I will have to go back and read Nols posts, I forgot he was the one replaced by tink. Still, I think that we have mentioned better targets for Mattys kill, if he goes with one.

Quick heads up my laptop is temporarily kaput and I have limited Internet access. I will only be able to post once a day if that until its unborken.

I had forgotten about dice though. He denied lurking before but id say hes prettylurky right now. Shooting him sounds sound to me.

How the hell do you add an apostrophe on a kindle fire?

Hey I will put up a list soon. I feel that Cult wouldn't leave all of their players inactive but that this plan may bare unexpected fruit by forcing any inactive a into activity. Still, the will of the town is first.

Quick heads up my laptop is temporarily kaput and I have limited Internet access. I will only be able to post once a day if that until its unborken.

I had forgotten about dice though. He denied lurking before but id say hes prettylurky right now. Shooting him sounds sound to me.

Sell it and buy an iPad? :)

Sell it and buy an iPad? :)

do not do this, get another tablet, some of the new ones on the market are way better. and cheaper.

Random as Rand said thats always the way my games work out i regularly get lynched for it.

OH btw id probably take out maw i think he is scum

Yeah, I really don't have enough games with anyone here to know meta, but I like to consider things from all angles.

Any reason you suggest maw?

1. Darthe - Pevara Sedai

2. Dice

3. Nolder Tiinker

4. Tress - Toveine Gazal, Mason town, night killed N1

5. Matty - Saml Al'Seen

6. Ithi - Jahar Narishma, Town Bodyguard turned Cult goon, night killed N2

7. Turin - Androl Genhald

8. Cyan - Emarin Pendoloan, Vanilla town, lynched D2

9. Snow - Moridin, Cult leader, night killed N2

10. Kaylee

11. Maw

12. Rand - Arlem Nalaam, Vanilla town, lynched D1

13. Time

14. BG - Rand Al'Thor

15. Ed Rand 2.0

16. LZM - Mazrim Taim, Cult roleblocker, lynched D3

17. Des - Logain Ablar, Mason town, night killed N1

18. Random

Since we have a cult this is mostly useless now, however it also allows for some opportunity. We can now character claim with little issue or relevance and it is at least interesting.

Archived