DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week][SIGNUPS] HP Mafia 2016 - Gilderoy Lockhart and the Cult of Personality

Songstress

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just uhhh please don't make me mafia?

Why not? You will probably be with me after all.

ive been mafia 3 years in a row. Two as Belatrix

looks at Tress Do NOT make me a Malfoy again!

please?

towns probably too much to ask for....

Promise!!!

sigh  why do i fear that i have Gilderoy in mu future???

Seer games are really simple :)

Setup is

1 seer/cop with a randomized N0 peek (i.e.they start the game knowing the identity of one other person who is town)

9VT

3 goons

Strategy wise the goons are hunting the cop and need to find them as soon as possible.

Because there's no doctor in this setup, the cop can't be protected and will be nightkilled as soon as they're identified.

So the idea is that all players leave a fake peek.

I.e. if I'm VT I can say Laine N0 or Laine v (v=villager) and this is my seer cover. If everyone does this the cop can do so to, but leaving their real peek.

Mafia will use this to cop hunt - if Laine was mafia then I've excluded myself as seer due to the incorrect peek and narrowed the pool of people that could be cop for the mafia, so increased the chance that mafia kill the cop :(

But. If I get night killed then it means my cover is correct, and Laine is town 99% of the time. This is SHC (seer hunt clear)

After that there are hundreds of variations on how to play, but the initial basis is straightforward.

another point   and one that can be difficult to maintain   is not voting ure seer cover. especially early.  this is why u need to try and be fairly certain 

9er Turbo, I like it.

I'm signed up for several other games so if we can keep this one small and quick I'd be much pleased.

Me and Verb are probably gonna rand scum and steam roll.

GLGL

From what I remember, you and Verb usually do!  :laugh:

9er Turbo, I like it.

I'm signed up for several other games so if we can keep this one small and quick I'd be much pleased.

GLGL

That's what she sai..........wait.

A Harry Potter themed game, you say?  With Dice and Hallia, and with Rhea and Lainey, you say?  Should be a good one :wub:

If this is an annual thing, does that mean one took place last year?

HEY WE HAD FUN OK

A Harry Potter themed game, you say?  With Dice and Hallia, and with Rhea and Lainey, you say?  Should be a good one :wub:

If this is an annual thing, does that mean one took place last year?

Hehe! :wub:   We'll see...I haven't played in months!! 

:wub: Mentor!

9er Turbo, I like it.

I'm signed up for several other games so if we can keep this one small and quick I'd be much pleased.

GLGL

I WANT IN ON THIS TEAM

The game starts first thing when I wake up tomorrow - subs/backups will be messaged if a substitute is required. If anyone who isn't on the list wants to spectate in the dead thread let me know!

Archived