DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week][SIGNUPS] HP Mafia 2016 - Gilderoy Lockhart and the Cult of Personality

Songstress

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have a 3 in 4 chance of being right just by picking names out of a hat. And you should NEVER be lynched for dropping seer cover <3

But I would say that if you're not comfortable doing it then don't :)

I've been run up, near lynched for not doing it and for choosing badly.

You have a 3 in 4 chance of being right just by picking names out of a hat. And you should NEVER be lynched for dropping seer cover <3

But I would say that if you're not comfortable doing it then don't :)

I've been run up, near lynched for not doing it and for choosing badly.

Ouch

:(

I maintain it shouldn't happen, but then I've seen the seer lynched because people refused to drop their seer cover :dry: #gameswenevermention

Yes, unless we shoot for 13 - Sooh said she could sub if needed, or play to round out the last spot. Katiora and Elgee wouldn't be available to start Sunday I believe, so if 3 more want to play we'll expand to the full 13

Also, if anyone doesn't feel comfortable doing seer cover or don't think they can do it convincingly, don't do it so that mafia can't easily rule you out. If you're the REAL cop, same, we could probably figure it out if you leave good enough hints lol

We failed last year by not having this discussion and failing to do seer cover and then nobody knew who BFGs peeks were until post game...

I mean, I wouldn't say NOBODY knew... :unsure:

Also, if anyone doesn't feel comfortable doing seer cover or don't think they can do it convincingly, don't do it so that mafia can't easily rule you out. If you're the REAL cop, same, we could probably figure it out if you leave good enough hints lol

We failed last year by not having this discussion and failing to do seer cover and then nobody knew who BFGs peeks were until post game...

Technically Chris figured them both out  :dry:

Oh, there it is :blush:

Tress, FWIW, the same setup runs pretty well as a 9er.  It's probably a bit more town-sided than the 13er (which is pretty townsided, if people know how to leave cover properly), but it can easily be adapted if you want to.

Not saying you should/have to, obviously.  Just offering something to consider :)

I gotta be honest....I don't think I could do this seer cover thingee....I am terrible at picking out people and even terribler at "keeping a straight face."

You don't have to do anything you aren't comfortable with Wifi. There should be enough who ARE doing seer cover that a few not wont make a difference. Though if you have a strong town read, be confident and read them as such- that's just as good as seer cover sometimes. :biggrin:

Archived