DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week][SIGNUPS] HP Mafia 2016 - Gilderoy Lockhart and the Cult of Personality

Songstress

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No we can't. He was born on my birthday, July 31. Which, BTW, is also Jo Rowling's birthday.

So there! :tongue:

I think you'll find you were all born on the 4th :innocent:

My powers of deduction indicate that this date of August 4 holds some significance for you . . . :laugh:

Teehee!

I would love to, but I'm ultra busy the first 3 days of next week. Might not even get a chance to come online at all except for briefly in the evening

This would be a sight rarely seen <3

My powers of deduction indicate that this date of August 4 holds some significance for you . . . :laugh:

Teehee!

I would love to, but I'm ultra busy the first 3 days of next week. Might not even get a chance to come online at all except for briefly in the evening

Elgee, sign up as a sub! That way, if someone has to step out, you can step in and play. :biggrin:

Teehee!

Elgee, sign up as a sub! That way, if someone has to step out, you can step in and play. :biggrin:

Oooh one can do that?

I shall be the rarely seen lesser spotted Amyrlin Twit *nods*

*looks smug*

Although it makes me wish I had time to play . . . Being in a mafia game with Elgee would be an historical event!

.Yes it would. Go ahead and add me officially Tress..

Absolutely!!

A Harry Potter themed game, you say?  With Dice and Hallia, and with Rhea and Lainey, you say?  Should be a good one :wub: 

If this is an annual thing, does that mean one took place last year?

The Blues host one every year about this time. I'm quite fond of the 2012 edition. Mafia team pwned that one. (That was also the game that taught me that if you care about the theme, don't join if you aren't caught up and want to avoid spoilers for the source material. I used 24-point bold all caps after someone posted key stuff from Deathly Hallows.)

:laugh:

If BFG plays I have to play. I have fond memories of her and I GOATing it up last year <3

I also have fond (?) memories of my death that game. It was very special, and I believe it's the first time my death has been custom written by a wolf (and censored by a mod).

I'm sure whoever it was, he was a well-intentioned (and handsomely chinned gentle)man with nothing but love and respect for you.  

Archived