DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week][SIGNUPS] HP Mafia 2016 - Gilderoy Lockhart and the Cult of Personality

Songstress

Gilderoyxcf_zpsxyvw80c5.gif

The Blue Ajah's annual Harry Potter Week festivities are scheduled to begin VERY SOON, y'all, and it's time to start the signups for our yearly mafia game.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE:

This is the only mafia game allowed to be held in the White Tower Social Group, because our staff does. not. like. drama... and drama seems to follow a game where people lie to one another and try to commit murder. Imagine that. :dry:

In order to keep this annual tradition, I must ask you all one thing.

DO NOT SIGN UP if you do not think you can play this game without contributing to drama. If you sign up to play, you are agreeing to do your absolute best to avoid insults, rude comments, emo outbursts, etc. If you have concerns about what this means, please message me privately.

ABOUT THIS GAME:

~ Despite the title, this will be a BASIC GAME and there will be no cult. It's a saying. Try not to game the mod.

~ This will be a deadline game. The person who has the most votes at deadline will be lynched. Votes and unvotes will be accepted up until deadline - except at LYLO, when votes will be locked and cannot be changed - at that point it becomes a hammer game and the day phase will end when a majority is reached. In the event of a tie, the lynch will be determined by random.org from the players tied for the most votes.

~ Depending on activity, D1 may be a little longer than average. Otherwise, all day phases will be 36 hours and night phases 12 hours. Deadlines will be at 9:00 AM or 9:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time, which is 12:00 noon/midnight Eastern, and 5:00 PM/AM in the UK. I will provide countdown timers for all phases.

~ Night actions may be changed after they are submitted up until the night deadline.

~ Self votes and no lynch votes are permitted.

~ Character claims are allowed for flavor and fun. Safe fake claims will be made available to the mafia if needed, so do not put too much stock in a character claim.

~ No posting once you are dead.

~ Vote format is flexible - I will accept any vote that is formatted in such a way as to stand out and clearly is intended to be a vote... however, to make sure I see it, something like bold or red text would be preferred, and including the word "vote". DM's built-in vote tags are handy:

[v]Tress[/v]
to [v]Tress[/v]

~ Unvotes are not required.

~ You may not edit your posts unless given permission by the mod. Remember the PG-13 rules, you will be instructed to edit if you break them.

~ You may not communicate to others about this game outside the game thread or a mod-provided QT.

**THIS GAME WILL START SUNDAY, JULY 31.**

AND NOW THE SIGNUPS:

1. Dice

2. Andrej

3. Hallia

4. Rhea

5. alannalynn

6. Luthine

7. Wildfire Sedai

8. Kaylee

9. Verbal32

Depending on interest, this game may be expanded to a standard vanilla+ 13 player game - if not, we may need backups in case of substitution:

10. Katiora (sub)

11. Elgee (sub)

12. Clovdyx (sub)

13. Sooh

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Harry Potter themed game, you say?  With Dice and Hallia, and with Rhea and Lainey, you say?  Should be a good one :wub:

If this is an annual thing, does that mean one took place last year?

Why, now that you mention it, you may very well be correct...

You playing?

:wub:

^^^

If BFG plays I have to play. I have fond memories of her and I GOATing it up last year <3

I also have fond (?) memories of my death that game. It was very special, and I believe it's the first time my death has been custom written by a wolf (and censored by a mod).

A Harry Potter themed game, you say?  With Dice and Hallia, and with Rhea and Lainey, you say?  Should be a good one :wub: 

The Blues host one every year about this time. I'm quite fond of the 2012 edition. Mafia team pwned that one. (That was also the game that taught me that if you care about the theme, don't join if you aren't caught up and want to avoid spoilers for the source material. I used 24-point bold all caps after someone posted key stuff from Deathly Hallows.)

If BFG plays I have to play. I have fond memories of her and I GOATing it up last year <3

I also have fond (?) memories of my death that game. It was very special, and I believe it's the first time my death has been custom written by a wolf (and censored by a mod).

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hehe! :wub:   We'll see...I haven't played in months!! 

Archived