DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

finally managed to get on 

one thing that i was wondering about was this

Drop the fake PR. Its BS and not useful
it also doesnt stop you explaining stuff

Only 1 bloody way to stop this. 

peace says there's one way to stop it, but doesnt mention what, 

what the hell is the bloody way to stop your bloody PR

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still waiting for your reply, Darthe. :tongue:

Peace, you amuse me.

I don;t know what more you want me to say.  You didn't get three votes with no reason whatsoever and your train once it got that far didn't stall randomly, because trains don't stall randomly, and once it fell apart it looked like scum that was worried their player was too close to a lynch because of the events that had unfolded so they backed off of you.  The distance was shattered.  Past all of that your general behavior and play so far has been scummy at worst and at best self centered, non contributory, and otherwise unhelpful to the town.  My bet is that if we get the other one on your train we get you and vice versa.  I don't have to have answers for everything to know what my gut and reading has told me.

I'm here. Thoughts:

Darthe, read and then post. Don't post as you read.

The level of nonsense posts in this game is retarded, hence my being quiet. 

Other than that, I have no real reads on anyone yet.

Oh, and Ishy, luv...tampon jokes? Really? :dry:

I feel like you have failed to grasp the concept of a joke vote. Two votes on page two of the game. Then a trumped up bs vote to make a third.

Puh-lease.

And stall? One joke vote was removed, and so was the bs vote. "Train" goes bye bye.

Why would I, if I were scum, have two other mafia on my magic train ride?

All of your logic here is messed up.

And besides the spam, which I freely admit to doing, I have contributed. I even grabbed my hat. :look:

Player, I really think you have nothing better to do. Exclamation marks, don't mean anything. Sometimes I use them if I feel its a good point, or pushing a point. If I'm doing a big post...more words and the marks wouldn't fit so well. Is this you trying to work out a tell on me or something or just boredom and fascinated with my posts?

so Peace's PR started when the trap was sprung (if it is real). I do wish others would give the 'bloody' bit a miss, it does detract from what you are saying - ED!

Funny that Dice hasn't been back on since his symp business. I know he has posted elsewhere, but not here! Would be good to hear from him and get a better explanation. 

Player, I really think you have nothing better to do. Exclamation marks, don't mean anything. Sometimes I use them if I feel its a good point, or pushing a point. If I'm doing a big post...more words and the marks wouldn't fit so well. Is this you trying to work out a tell on me or something or just boredom and fascinated with my posts?

Was that legit? I thought it was a joke.

If you guys find Peace so incredibly "distracting" just IGNORE him. EASY. Using it as a reason to be all "I don't know what's going on so I'm going to vote xxxx is absolutely retarded.

Peace by himself is annoying but i can deal. It got out of hand when EVERYONE started doing it.

Official Vote Count:

Mish - 1 (Tiink)

Rey - 1 (Eddie)

Eddie - 2 (Rey, Darthe)

Ley - 2 (Basel, Peace)

Rand - 1 (Cloud)

Talya - 1 (Dice)

Dice - 4 (Mish, RTE, Talya, Len)

Kae - 1 (Arez)

Currently not voting - 11 (Chuckles, Roo, Hallia, Player, Ishy, Time, Song, Kae, Maw, Ley, Rand)

With 24 alive it takes 10 to Lynch

The current Deadline is 9pm GMT Monday 4th March

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130304T21&p0=136&msg=End+of+Day+1

oh im here talya   i got booted off the puter by my brother last night and despite instructions not to turn of the puter he did anyway and hence i lost what i was going to quote so i will just reply and hope i remember everything.

Its interesting how my single vote  and it seemed i was the only one going to vote that way caused all this reaction. No i did not see a symp recently and 'get all excited' i think symp is a waste of role cause ive never seen them do anything really. My take on it is instinctual and as i tried to explain with the whole trivial pursuit example at times when i have had a immeadiate feel or answer and have NOT followed it it has turned out my instinct is right.

we went 20 odd pages or so and i think the most votes on anyone had been 2  then in ONE page i got 4!  I think i touched a nerve. 

Looking at that train is probably a good way to go

now as i am going to work and if yesterdays run on voting me is an indicator then i am going to tell you now that i am town and have a power role

Tiink and Peace I am serious. The explanation marks are something I've noticed in every game I've payed with her. It's not a big deal but its like a poker tell I guess, and worth noting

Dice did your gut tell you it was worth soft revealing at this point too?

I think it was Tiink, I'm not going to lynch Peace over a PR. but I will call BS on what I think is him faking a PR

Right DM died last night but ill try do more reading this morning but I don't have long

Right so Rands vote on Ed, it's something I had thought was more of a result in skimming than anything else at the time but now I'm not so sure. I think the fact that Eds train stalled is down to how Rand handled his vote and then the unvote, I think it's scared other people off him for now. So if that were the case it's more likely that Ed is town than mafia and its also likely Rand was the mafias litmus test for the train.

Next something else that stood out to me. Maw is the first to suggest a PR, but he is also the first to get really annoyed about it

Holy crap ithi, hope everything is okay.

Peace, you might want to start offering explanations for what the hell you're doing. Now.

So looking back i think ed is the more likely town while Rand is the mafia. Not the other way round as I had originally thought

Archived