DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we've had a FIRE so I'll be brief. 3 people are not wearing hats so the number the Lynch has now been reduced by 3 for this Day Phase

The number to Lynch is now 10

I'm sorry, I'm in a bit of a state right now.

Ah.  Got it.

I don't think it's permanent. It's probably just for today. An activity/skimming check. It's bad, but I wouldn't say it's a major hand.

Also sorry Ithi! Best of luck!

This was valid.  From mafia this statement doesn't make sense and is my biggest town tell for Len so far.

All themafia on a lynch this early in the game is unlikely imo. The hat thing wasnt great but they could of been mod.killed potentially. This is far better

ill definatly watch those who pile on a train really fast but its only easier to get a lynch , we didnt lode anyone. Its just as easy for the town to lynch a mafia now at the reduced numbers.

We just have to be careful not to let people try getying awsay with claiming bot to know and lynching early.

You are making this worsevthan it is

This follows the same path as Len, and is also valid.  I found Eddies plays around here to be odd.

It's not the end of the world, but we can't just ignore it. 

Mafia wins by having a majority and controlling the Vote Count. 

For today, they have a bigger hand in the lynch than they normally would.

It's not something we just ignore, Wesley! 

This, and your entire discussion around it, seems false and that you try to cover the falseness with "we've created enough discussion that people shouldn't miss it" is telling.  

Plain and simple, this is fear mongering from an individual who suddenly found themselves much closer to a lynch.

Unless something changes I am voting Ed when I catch up.

Well he isn't skimming, he is just behind

No, he's not skimming now, but he certainly was skimming when his post after the trap triggered didn't contain the code words. And iirc, Ithi's requirements were posted on the very same page, or the one previous. I could be wrong, will look, but pretty sure I'm right.

OK firstly, Ithi I hope you and everyone living with you is all OK!   :sad:  I'm sorry that that happened.

Second of all to RTE: lol, yes recently my play quality has been shrunken greatly.  If I ever have time in my life again, I'll play mafia to the full extent of my ability with notes, careful full game readthroughs and WoTs.  However, I currently do not have the time to devote for that.

Third of all, as was said in my post, it was literally just to jumpstart the game.  That being said, that vote on Ed was completely weak.  unvote

Now to look at reactions.  I think the people that stood out to me the most are Lenlo, and Cloud.  These are the people that I am looking at the most.  So currently, FoSes on both of them.  

This doesn't sit well either.  Cloud is an easy town read and Lenlo is as well.

Btw, current town list: (from chuckles on they are light reads, from dice on they are light reads)

Len

Cloud

Ishy

DaP

Peace

Maw

Ruh

Chuckles

Arez

Mish

Hally

Ley

RTE

Iffy:

Talya

Ed

Rand

Dice

Basel

Null:

Kae

Rey

Song

The Other three I have heard practically nothing from and thus have no opinion on.

And I am caught up!

Unvote Vote Ed

You realise he is reading the thread and posting as he goes right?

Then when he finally gets to this page he'll see how hypocritical and damaging to Town this has all been.

Potentially damaging to the town, I think you mean.  If we catch mafia today (which I intend to do, vote ed btw) then it won't matter and will actually be advantageous.  Mafia can't all jump on a single train because it links them too much so while this day may be slightly riskier it is so for both sides.

Albeit, it is ironic to gripe at Peace still =p  I have no shame.

So nothing on the thing I just went at Len for?

Did you need more validation?  I already noted that Len is easy picking this game, he is terrible as town.  That doesn't excuse him but his play so far has rung as genuine to me (saying that about someone I have played with almost every game since I began mafia here) and my meta + the fact that mafia doesn't stick their neck out without a purpose = Len is town this time.  

However, that Ed's train was validly built up and completely halted, combined with his play and the way he has reacted to the majority changing = Ed is mafia.  

So nothing on the thing I just went at Len for?

Did you need more validation?  I already noted that Len is easy picking this game, he is terrible as town.  That doesn't excuse him but his play so far has rung as genuine to me (saying that about someone I have played with almost every game since I began mafia here) and my meta + the fact that mafia doesn't stick their neck out without a purpose = Len is town this time.  

However, that Ed's train was validly built up and completely halted, combined with his play and the way he has reacted to the majority changing = Ed is mafia.  

It wasnt about validation, it was the fact that he was your town read and you didn't mention something I thought was a legitimate ping.

Easy picking, yet from memory no one is voting him.

If you had of mentioned it and explained why you didn't think it was scummy I would of been fine with it but it looked like you avoided it. As for the he is terrible as town line, you seem awfully certain, yet you only have his meta to go on really cos you agree that his play has been scummy for the most part.

You also use your meta. Always a scummy line.

I get what you are saying about mafia not sticking their necks out, especially early in a game, but I don't like how you are defending him

Interesting point about Eds train though. He did have his train seem to halt

Anyway it pinged that you didn't mention it and pings more that you are defending him so much. But for the time being I agree with your assessment of eds train. It should of been something that mafia would of jumped on to push forward but it's been strangely quiet

Archived