DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

It's not the end of the world, but we can't just ignore it. 

Mafia wins by having a majority and controlling the Vote Count. 
For today, they have a bigger hand in the lynch than they normally would.

It's not something we just ignore, Wesley! 

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK firstly, Ithi I hope you and everyone living with you is all OK!  :sad:  I'm sorry that that happened.

Second of all to RTE: lol, yes recently my play quality has been shrunken greatly.  If I ever have time in my life again, I'll play mafia to the full extent of my ability with notes, careful full game readthroughs and WoTs.  However, I currently do not have the time to devote for that.

Third of all, as was said in my post, it was literally just to jumpstart the game.  That being said, that vote on Ed was completely weak.  unvote

Now to look at reactions.  I think the people that stood out to me the most are Lenlo, and Cloud.  These are the people that I am looking at the most.  So currently, FoSes on both of them.  

So rand, after 3 other people tried to jump start the game (ed wasvthe 3rd i think) you decide you need to jimp start it with a weak vote on someone for jump starting the game. So you weree doing what you called ed on while failing to call others on

now you want to look at len and cloud (reasons please), when len is who.oeace went after, the person you.omitted.

Thank you maw

ed dont try and use me again. Its scummy

Ed you are too kind  :wub:  nice to wake up to :wink:

Ithi I hope things are ok?

Ishy, good luck with the ~Chemo, I hope it's not too bad.

The 10 votes could be a lot worse we could have lost players, but 3 less votes for a lynch is a little worrying. 

I didn't like Rand's unvote, if you are voting someone to push the game along then say so, people vote for all kinds of reasons, but to give a reason for it and then say that your own reason was weak, and it was just to get the game going (when it already had) makes it look like you had tried to start a train but it didn't work so now backing off. 

As for Peace, it looked like a joke to me, and he gave no reason, if he doesn't he can expect to be questioned over it! 

I jumpstarted the game more because even after jump start attempts had been made, there were still a lot of people continuing the spam, so I decided to continue the efforts.

And my FoSes go to people who voted me even though I specifically stated that all I was doing was trying to get the game started.

I wasn't defending him at all, he came back quite aggressive and some said how I could think it was a joke vote...I still think it was odd and he gave no explanation and I want one...so asking for why he voted Len. so you didn't think it was done in a naff way! he made a joke about Len sitting on his hat...joke! So you accuse in one breath of defnding him and in the next saying how I could call it a joke vote...if he posts that way I will look at is a joke and think he isn't taking things seriously and I have to question why? Is he hiding something? 

He keeps saying 'bloody' so he may have, or putting it on! But that doesn't detract from his vote done in a jokey way with no explanation! PR's don't usually stop you playing the game, just make it awkward for you as you have to remember to do something!

Damn everything what I wanted to say lost because Firefox crashed...

Oh whatever. There wasn't that much importance anyways.

Vote Maw

*creates a gateway to Hogwarts*

*grabs hat of Harry's head*

*looks in it* There must be a speaker somewhere, right?

Hm... Can't seem to find it. *creates gateway back*

Bloody DM...I have just lost my whole post!!! :angry:

Anyway without the quotes...Basal... any time  :wink:

Ed - I'd balefire you if I didn't  me a want to play this game - calling sloth on!!! 

Maw - you are me favourite person ever for the SG1 thing...until some thing more shiny comes along.

At least the game is now getting going. Thought Rand jumping Ed was a bit quick. Did he expect him to have vast information after 11 pages of spam, at least he has got things going!

*grabs hat*

these made me think it. What are the odds of 2 people posting such a similar thing directly after each other with only a half hour gap?

I could be wrong shrug but that was an instant reaction when i read that and i have learnt thru many trivial pursuit games that when i get an immediate answer or feel that i should go for it. Everytime i second guess it im wrong. Every time.

Archived