DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went back and reread it and that's the impression I got. You don't have to agree. It's just what it looked like

I'm not starting a Talya train on it. It could be her town or mafia. I don't see the issue with mentioning it. You don't have to believe me if you don't want

Player, I really think you have nothing better to do. Exclamation marks, don't mean anything. Sometimes I use them if I feel its a good point, or pushing a point. If I'm doing a big post...more words and the marks wouldn't fit so well. Is this you trying to work out a tell on me or something or just boredom and fascinated with my posts?

Was that legit? I thought it was a joke.

He's already answered, but I do those marks whenever, check my posts not in mafia. I think I do them a lot then, except when I write a big wall of text, usually to emphasise. But if he wishes to read it like that, it's up to him. Sometimes it is the small things that will catch people out! 

Well, making fun of his fake PR was fun.

I don't mind fun, but when you are trying to read posts and it was getting out of hand it made it difficult. 

I'm trying to think about the Rand/Ed vote business. It was a weak excuse for Rand, but then this is Day 1 and it was at the beginning. But I didn't like the way he came off it saying it was weak, was he trying something or as trying to make himself look town if Ed is Mafia. It was a bit of a damp squib if that was what he was trying to do, felt a bit fumbled! 

Dice - just wondered where you were. If you touched a nerve, whose nerve. It was a very bad link you made, did you think that people really would leave it. And please don't soft claim, it doesn't help town nor yourself and either people will find it scummy and try to lynch, whilst others will try to lynch just you to get your role! I'm not sure whether I want to take my vote off or leave it there for another silly move!

The level of nonsense posts in this game is retarded, hence my being quiet. 

Other than that, I have no real reads on anyone yet.

Yes, because comming in and yelling "every post so far is retarded" is a good reason not to post.

It's called scumhunting, the more you talk, the more likely you are to slip.

And why don't you try to do something about the situation? How is being quiet and lurky a solution to the problem?

Archived