DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow.  So much spam.  *Grabs hat* Lets get to work.

This is probably the most game related post in the entire game right now.  Ed looks eager to get this game started.  Looks like he is trying to seem town by starting the game up.  However not only that, but throughout this quote, he puts some weak FoSes, light FoSes, subliminal FoSes, and whatever you want to call it.  Seems more like he's stating things and saying they are a little bit scummy too much and is trying not to be called out for it.  So for these reasons, vote Eddie

Game. actually. started.

Bloody gets to work and doesn't bloody look like a getting things bloody started post.  Looks bloody real to me.

Damn everything what I wanted to say lost because Firefox crashed...

Oh whatever. There wasn't that much importance anyways.

Vote Maw

*creates a gateway to Hogwarts*

*grabs hat of Harry's head*

*looks in it* There must be a speaker somewhere, right?

Hm... Can't seem to find it. *creates gateway back*

I didn't know you always bloody voted May.  This started some bloody thinking on my bloody part though.

Bloody DM...I have just lost my whole post!!! :angry:

Anyway without the quotes...Basal... any time  :wink:

Ed - I'd balefire you if I didn't  me a want to play this game - calling sloth on!!! 

Maw - you are me favourite person ever for the SG1 thing...until some thing more shiny comes along.

At least the game is now getting going. Thought Rand jumping Ed was a bit quick. Did he expect him to have vast information after 11 pages of spam, at least he has got things going!

*grabs hat*

Gets the whole bloody thing started.

Alright, so Ed started FoSing people, but not really fosing them.

Rand called him out for that.

So far this seems a little dull, but what about Talya? Even though the game pretty obviously started, she keeps on spamming. Afaik, that's not helpful.

*Grabs hat*

I bloody agree.  Rand's post was a bloody real post he bloody later backed bloody down from.

To be honest I feel like there are too many people voting Rand over his Ed vote.

I bloody vote Ley due to what looks like bloody protecting bloody team mate.

UNVOTE BLOODY LEN AND VOTE BLOODY LEY.

OK firstly, Ithi I hope you and everyone living with you is all OK!   :sad:  I'm sorry that that happened.

Second of all to RTE: lol, yes recently my play quality has been shrunken greatly.  If I ever have time in my life again, I'll play mafia to the full extent of my ability with notes, careful full game readthroughs and WoTs.  However, I currently do not have the time to devote for that.

Third of all, as was said in my post, it was literally just to jumpstart the game.  That being said, that vote on Ed was completely weak.  unvote

Now to look at reactions.  I think the people that stood out to me the most are Lenlo, and Cloud.  These are the people that I am looking at the most.  So currently, FoSes on both of them.  

Didn't look bloody weak when it was posted.  Looks bloody weak unvoting here.  Looks like bloody bussing.

Are bloody Rand, Ley and bloody Ed bloody scummates?

Just quickly and a note to myself I'm at the bottom of page 22 - I have to go to work now and don't have time to read rest! 

Do you know why the exclamation marks big me?
Because when you post in depth thoughts you don't use them. In this game you seem to be using them over and over

That leads me to think you aren't taking this seriously, why would you be avoiding the in depth discussions Talya?

I do actually do them a lot more than I realised. Of course I'm taking this seriously, if you don't have very big posts off me it;s because it is day one and we have plenty of time...plus I'm doing a fair few in the other game at the mo, but I will when I feel the need to, not on demand....you can wait in the queue! (yes I did that one on purpose)

With that dice is now the top train. It's gaining traction fast...

How is it gaining traction fast? Its 2 people!

unvote Vote Dice

Now its 3 people. Woop dee doo.

I think Dice is the best lynch we have so far. His trying to link people and the way he has been playing can give us alot of information on D1 and possibly a scum.

As people have pointed out it was 4th vote. This could be interesting later on in the game, if we are looking for such info.

Official Vote Count:

Mish - 1 (Tiink)

Rey - 1 (Eddie)

Eddie - 2 (Rey, Darthe)

Ley - 2 (Basel, Peace)

Rand - 1 (Cloud)

Talya - 1 (Dice)

Dice - 4 (Mish, RTE, Talya, Len)

Kae - 1 (Arez)

Currently not voting - 11 (Chuckles, Roo, Hallia, Player, Ishy, Time, Song, Kae, Maw, Ley, Rand)

With 24 alive it takes 10 to Lynch

The current Deadline is 9pm GMT Monday 4th March

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130304T21&p0=136&msg=End+of+Day+1

Also ... see how nice and totally not evil I am? I have changed the Deadline to Monday 4th March 9pm GMT - because weekends are bad, right?

Had to stop cos dad wants iPad

I always felt 2nd was a more scummy place or 4th

but i do think starting a train is scummy

doing it to start a discussion isnt partivularly town like either. Especially since sommeone else gave a reason for your vote before you did

I was the one that said this

Bloody DM...I have just lost my whole post!!! :angry:

Anyway without the quotes...Basal... any time :wink:

Ed - I'd balefire you if I didn't  me a want to play this game - calling sloth on!!! 

Maw - you are me favourite person ever for the SG1 thing...until some thing more shiny comes along.

At least the game is now getting going. Thought Rand jumping Ed was a bit quick. Did he expect him to have vast information after 11 pages of spam, at least he has got things going!

*grabs hat*

Quotes to show about the !

*Walks in, shoves Lenlo*

"Get off me bloody hat you bloody bahstid."

*Grabs hat from under Lenlo.*

"Oh yeah, and VOTE LENLO for sitting on me bloody hat!"

This is the first time Peace goes with the PR thing, it's his first post since the trap was sprung. Are you trying to tell me that the trap caused this cos I can't see anything PR worthy or PR like before the trap

And someone was complaining about me continuing with the spam... :rolleyes:

I'm curious about the joke votes that have come in when I thought we were passed that...Peace on Lenlo and Kae on Ishy. no reasons, when there are two trains started and they don't say anything about it but just joke vote. 

As for the trains, Rand's seemed to have got going over his Ed vote, which was pretty slim. Mish's seems a bit to see what people do, and guess what people jumped on Rand. Not that his was a good reason for voting for Ed. 

As soon as she starts going after people they vanish

Swapping to lap top

I'm not talking about his posts during his bloody read-through. I'm talking about his bloody post later. The bloody one up there. 

I recognize that the votes of those people were initially for the hell of it but you did not garner three votes needlessly nor did they all remain senseless.  My impression on the readthrough was that each thought their reasoning at least moderate (with the exception of Rand) until something new popped up.

I'm sorry, but bloody joke votes are not a bloody "moderate" reason. 

So, unless he can bloody quote some bloody posts with bloody "moderate" reasoning, he is either a skimmer or severely trying to bloody twist everything. 

Bloody. 

Yea, see. Bloody bloodies don't stop me from bloody explaining. 

I bloody like it.  Maybe others will bloody catch on.

Bloody hell, if you have this sort of flaming trouble with the sheepswallop then hang em by a light blasted flamin duck and seef it'r measure up to the bloody thing.  If so, yer a witch.  Burn em.

Archived