DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Vote Count:

Mish - 1 (Tink)
Rey - 1 (Eddie)
Eddie - 2 (Rey, Rand)
Ley - 2 (Basel, Peace)
Rand - 1 (Cloud)
Talya - 1 (Dice)
Dice - 4 (Mish, RTE, Talya, Len)

Currently not voting - 12 (Chuckles, Roo, Hallia, Player, Ishy, Darthe, Time, Song, Arez, Kae, Maw, Ley)

With 24 alive it takes 10 to Lynch

The current Deadline is 9pm GMT Sunday 3rd March

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130303T21&p0=136&msg=End+of+Day+1

That's one hell of a flimsy save if I ever saw one

Especially when we have a reduced number of votes needed for lynch

Flimsy save? What am I saving? Im just explaining what I meant by my comment.

Also 10 is still not a small number. 4 is nowhere near 10.

Don't talk to me about meta, I haven't been playing for a long long time..

And besides, playing your meta can be Wifom aswell, so I wouldn't use it as a card to incrimitate/redeem someone from their actions.

Finally someone on DM talking sense!

Jesus this game is moving quickly.  I am going to try and keep up but that is rediculous.  Traps sound odd imo.  Interesting mechanic, but how viable will they be?

I think this is an odd post. The game has been moving quite slowly because of the spamfest. But thanks for your excuse to lurk *nods*

And I agree the Dice lynch is moving quite fast, but to throw out the symp card this early is a little cray.

Darthe is on Exams ATM Song. I don't know if he posted if here but he has mentioned it in other games. I cut him some slack for this week cos of it

Len your own words make you look bad, if you defend yourself well it could redeem you but it was poor and now you are just brushing me off

I admit the thinking deception was a stretch but it wasnt a town move and your defence is poor

Darthe is on Exams ATM Song. I don't know if he posted if here but he has mentioned it in other games. I cut him some slack for this week cos of it

Len your own words make you look bad, if you defend yourself well it could redeem you but it was poor and now you are just brushing me off

I admit the thinking deception was a stretch but it wasnt a town move and your defence is poor

I dont have a defense for it. You asked why I said it that way and I told you the truth. Im not going to make some BS up just to placate you.

Len, as much as young Wesley has been pretty offensive this game, he has a point. Pull your panties out of those dark places. 

But... how do you know I dont like them there? HMMMMMM?!

That's one hell of a flimsy save if I ever saw one

Especially when we have a reduced number of votes needed for lynch

Flimsy save? What am I saving? Im just explaining what I meant by my comment.

Also 10 is still not a small number. 4 is nowhere near 10.

reduced =/= small.

So i there was this pretty girl in my intro lecture with a slightly too large nose but it looked ok on her

i suddenly realised i was contemplating hitting on faile.

Awkward

I had this girl in my first college that I always mentally referred to as Saldean.  Funny how infectious WoT is.

Care to explain the third vote Tiink? 

Cause he know the third vote will bring up the 3rd voters is scum discussion.   I'll take credit for that fiasco so many games ago.  

You cost our entire team (most importantly me in my first DPR game and as the HEAD OF OUR TEAM!!!) the win because you skimmed.  No fiasco will ever compare, my heart shall never fully mend.  

I hope you learned your lesson about skimming.   :dry:

Just because he is on exams doesn't mean he can't be scum and I can't point out that his comment was off.

Cautiously he made his way into the dark and cobweb strewn interior, his guide pressed for speed - but he had seen places like this before. A body impaled on spears, frozen in a scream proved that.

Being cautious of the Light to avoid the killing darts and leaving his whip in place across the Pit, he carefully steps across to where the Golden Idol sits. He takes a moment to match its weight with a bag of sand and the switches it. Success!

But no. The Trap is triggered and the walls start to shake. He runs now, hoping speed will save him where caution protected previously.

He reaches the pit, where his guide has already crossed, but his whip has become unfastened. "Throw me the whip," he says. "Throw me the idol" says his guide. He hesitates and then does so, the guide catching it before laughing and dropping the whip on the floor on the other side of the pit. 'Adios' he says before leaving Indiana to his doom.

The wall on the other side of the Pit is coming down and will seal him inside forever. The expression on his face is priceless and then he backs up and leaps across the Pit, barely making it.

The stone door is almost closed.

A Trap has been triggered. Your NEXT POST must contain the words 'Grabs Hat' or you must suffer the consequences. You have 24 hours to do this.

Indiana_Jones.gif

I do not know if this applied to me since I am just now reading the game thread and hadn't checked in at the time but if so I missed deadline.  Normally I would attempt to hide it but Ithi probably knows.  Mod call?

Archived