DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Vote Count:

RTE - 1 (Talya)
Cloud - 1 (Mish)
Mish - 2 (RTE, Tink)
Rey - 1 (Eddie)
Eddie - 3 (Rey, Basel, Rand)
Ley - 1 (Maw)
Maw - 1 (Ley)
Rand - 2 (Lenlo, Cloud)
Len - 1 (Peace)

Currently not voting - 11 (Dice, Chuckles, Roo, Hallia, Player, Ishy, Darthe, Time, Song, Arez, Kae)

With 24 alive it takes 13 to Lynch

The current Deadline is 9pm GMT Sunday 3rd March

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130303T21&p0=136&msg=End+of+Day+1

trap deadline approaching... Ithi, will I get to Balefire kill people?

I hope you're all ok, Ithi! 

The Grabs Hat Trap was bad, Player. It could have been worse. Imagine if enough people risked it and it took 2 people to lynch. D:

Even lowering it by three is bad. 

Now, with 24 players, it takes 10 to lynch. 

Assuming there are about 5 bad guys, that could be half our lynch. The mafia just won a major hand, methinks. 

All themafia on a lynch this early in the game is unlikely imo. The hat thing wasnt great but they could of been mod.killed potentially. This is far better

ill definatly watch those who pile on a train really fast but its only easier to get a lynch , we didnt lode anyone. Its just as easy for the town to lynch a mafia now at the reduced numbers.

We just have to be careful not to let people try getying awsay with claiming bot to know and lynching early.

You are making this worsevthan it is

Yea, I gather it's just for today, but  I think it is pretty bad. 

I'm not saying they can kill whoever they want, but it is has become extremely easier for them. Yea, the mafia won't all be on one lynch - this early in a game, they rarely are - but even still, it takes less to lynch and statistically, they have the advantage here. 

Archived