DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest I feel like there are too many people voting Rand over his Ed vote.

@Ley: I meant this quote. 

I would say that of everyone but someone found guilty by a cop if I had the feeling a train was building too fast based on too little (and I thought there were like four votes on Rand, not two. With two votes it's actually pretty ok, imo).

I hope everything is ok Ithi..

Len's defense on Rand is noted. We are lucky with the Trap thing, it could have been a lot worse. I think Peace must post "bloody" all the time? A reason from him would be nice, even if it is only him explaining his votes. Rand's reasoning for voting Ed and then unvoting is scummy. He himself said that his vote on Ed was 'completly weak', and then FoSes me and Lenlo for voting for him... right.

I agree, it could've been worse.  And I don't think anyone will miss the ten feet tall lime green post notifying everyone of this, lol.  I would like to hear something as well.

You use a lot of exclamation marks

HAHA - I didn't know I did until you said...I will try to refrain...nearly did one there

Damn everything what I wanted to say lost because Firefox crashed...

Oh whatever. There wasn't that much importance anyways.

Vote Maw

*creates a gateway to Hogwarts*

*grabs hat of Harry's head*

*looks in it* There must be a speaker somewhere, right?

Hm... Can't seem to find it. *creates gateway back*

>Bloody DM...I have just lost my whole post!!! :angry:

Anyway without the quotes...Basal... any time  :wink:

Ed - I'd balefire you if I didn't  me a want to play this game - calling sloth on!!! 

Maw - you are me favourite person ever for the SG1 thing...until some thing more shiny comes along.

At least the game is now getting going. Thought Rand jumping Ed was a bit quick. Did he expect him to have vast information after 11 pages of spam, at least he has got things going!

*grabs hat*

these made me think it. What are the odds of 2 people posting such a similar thing directly after each other with only a half hour gap?

I could be wrong shrug but that was an instant reaction when i read that and i have learnt thru many trivial pursuit games that when i get an immediate answer or feel that i should go for it. Everytime i second guess it im wrong. Every time.

And because of that you think symp...that is laughable. (<- no exclaimation mark, Player - I had no idea I did it until I try to stop.)

Sorry but something happened where I lost my post, it also did it on the other game I was playing and it has done it before...rather annoying, but why the heck would that link us...seriously. why would we plan that, what benefit would it bring?

I hope everything is ok Ithi..

Len's defense on Rand is noted. We are lucky with the Trap thing, it could have been a lot worse. I think Peace must post "bloody" all the time? A reason from him would be nice, even if it is only him explaining his votes. Rand's reasoning for voting Ed and then unvoting is scummy. He himself said that his vote on Ed was 'completly weak', and then FoSes me and Lenlo for voting for him... right.

I wasn't defending him at all, he came back quite aggressive and some said how I could think it was a joke vote...I still think it was odd and he gave no explanation and I want one...so asking for why he voted Len. so you didn't think it was done in a naff way! he made a joke about Len sitting on his hat...joke! So you accuse in one breath of defnding him and in the next saying how I could call it a joke vote...if he posts that way I will look at is a joke and think he isn't taking things seriously and I have to question why? Is he hiding something? 

>

He keeps saying 'bloody' so he may have, or putting it on! But that doesn't detract from his vote done in a jokey way with no explanation! PR's don't usually stop you playing the game, just make it awkward for you as you have to remember to do something!

Talya is getting quite defensive...

Don't talk to me about meta, I haven't been playing for a long long time..

And besides, playing your meta can be Wifom aswell, so I wouldn't use it as a card to incrimitate/redeem someone from their actions.

True. 

How was I being defensive, I was mearly pointing out about me questioniung him rather than defnding him, obviously whoever I answered it too had questioned me about it.

I take Arez is Pandy?

as to benefit?  well think of how a symp often works   mafia says in their QT "if there is a symp and you see this post or do  blah blah blah" Symp sees it and does it.  The DM issue would be a good one to use as the trick is to make it something noonew would really notice and we are all so used to that complaint it could blend right in

5 Days 4 Hours and 20 minutes till Deadline - just in case you can't be bothered to click the Timer linky thing

I'm definitely wearing my Hat :biggrin:

:ModHat:

I thought you were turin's hat. Or was that the other way around?

In other news, I don't buy the symp thing. Seems like a real reach to me.

*hugs Ithi* Glad you all are alright.

Ok, so traps = bad things happening. I was thinking it could go either way, but I guess not.

Either way?

What made you think that could have been a good result?

There could very well have been a beneficial trap. I no longer believe this to be true, however.

Archived