DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK firstly, Ithi I hope you and everyone living with you is all OK!   :sad:  I'm sorry that that happened.

Second of all to RTE: lol, yes recently my play quality has been shrunken greatly.  If I ever have time in my life again, I'll play mafia to the full extent of my ability with notes, careful full game readthroughs and WoTs.  However, I currently do not have the time to devote for that.

Third of all, as was said in my post, it was literally just to jumpstart the game.  That being said, that vote on Ed was completely weak.  unvote

Now to look at reactions.  I think the people that stood out to me the most are Lenlo, and Cloud.  These are the people that I am looking at the most.  So currently, FoSes on both of them.  

Also, the Mods never took this vote off the Vote Count. 

Official Vote Count:

RTE - 1 (Talya)

Cloud - 1 (Mish)

Mish - 1 (Tink)

Rey - 1 (Eddie)

Eddie - 2 (Rey, Rand)

Ley - 2 (Basel, Peace)

Maw - 1 (Ley)

Rand - 2 (Lenlo, Cloud)

Talya - 1 (Dice)

Currently not voting - 12 (Chuckles, Roo, Hallia, Player, Ishy, Darthe, Time, Song, Arez, Kae, RTE, Maw)

With 24 alive it takes 10 to Lynch

The current Deadline is 9pm GMT Sunday 3rd March

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130303T21&p0=136&msg=End+of+Day+1

Sorry, this was supposed to go with the last post. 

The unvote was page 17. This was page 19. 

During 24 hour time limit for trap posts.

Official Vote Count:
Eddie - 3 (Rey, Basel, Rand)
With 24 alive it takes 13 to Lynch

trap deadline approaching... Ithi, will I get to Balefire kill people?

3 people are not wearing hats so the number the Lynch has now been reduced by 3 for this Day Phase

The number to Lynch is now 10

Rey: Loving OMGUS joke vote
Basel: Joke vote and unvote (moved to Ley)
Rand: Self-admitted bs vote (& unvote), in a post that doesn't make sense.

You posted Rand's quote where he unvoted me, but completely neglected to mention it. Nor did you mention Basel's unvote. 

Now, back to this part.

However, that Ed's train was validly built up and completely halted, combined with his play and the way he has reacted to the majority changing = Ed is mafia.

Darthe, if you're going to make outlandish claims, at least have SOME credible evidence to back you up. Please. You're embarrassing me.

Official Vote Count:

Mish - 1 (Tiink)
Rey - 1 (Eddie)
Eddie - 2 (Rey, Darthe)
Ley - 2 (Basel, Peace)
Rand - 1 (Cloud)
Talya - 1 (Dice)
Dice - 4 (Mish, RTE, Talya, Len)

Currently not voting - 12 (Chuckles, Roo, Hallia, Player, Ishy, Time, Song, Arez, Kae, Maw, Ley, Rand)

With 24 alive it takes 10 to Lynch

The current Deadline is 9pm GMT Sunday 3rd March

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130303T21&p0=136&msg=End+of+Day+1

This should be correct. If anyone notices anything else that is not then feel free to speak up. You will most likely survive.

Player is talking to himself in plural.

Why is it so quiet? 

*waits for Darthe's reply* 

tumblr_lveaj7doJr1qlu1duo1_500.gif

You amuse me.  I recognize that the votes of those people were initially for the hell of it but you did not garner three votes needlessly nor did they all remain senseless.  My impression on the readthrough was that each thought their reasoning at least moderate (with the exception of Rand) until something new popped up.

Who was just talking about someone.losinng the game cos of skimming?

Bloody Darthe.  And he was wrong.  I didn't bloody skim that game...but even if I was it had not bloody barring on alignment as there were to equal bloody teams.

I bloody figured it out bloody early and no one bloody listened to me.

I'm not talking about his posts during his bloody read-through. I'm talking about his bloody post later. The bloody one up there. 

I recognize that the votes of those people were initially for the hell of it but you did not garner three votes needlessly nor did they all remain senseless.  My impression on the readthrough was that each thought their reasoning at least moderate (with the exception of Rand) until something new popped up.

I'm sorry, but bloody joke votes are not a bloody "moderate" reason. 

So, unless he can bloody quote some bloody posts with bloody "moderate" reasoning, he is either a skimmer or severely trying to bloody twist everything. 

Bloody. 

Yea, see. Bloody bloodies don't stop me from bloody explaining. 

I'm not talking about his posts during his bloody read-through. I'm talking about his bloody post later. The bloody one up there. 

I recognize that the votes of those people were initially for the hell of it but you did not garner three votes needlessly nor did they all remain senseless.  My impression on the readthrough was that each thought their reasoning at least moderate (with the exception of Rand) until something new popped up.

I'm sorry, but bloody joke votes are not a bloody "moderate" reason. 

So, unless he can bloody quote some bloody posts with bloody "moderate" reasoning, he is either a skimmer or severely trying to bloody twist everything. 

Bloody. 

Yea, see. Bloody bloodies don't stop me from bloody explaining. 

I bloody like it.  Maybe others will bloody catch on.

Archived