DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

Official Vote Count:

RTE - 1 (Talya)

Mish - 1 (Tink)

Rey - 1 (Eddie)

Eddie - 2 (Rey, Rand)

Ley - 2 (Basel, Peace)

Rand - 2 (Lenlo, Cloud)

Talya - 1 (Dice)

Dice - 1 (Mish)

Currently not voting - 13 (Chuckles, Roo, Hallia, Player, Ishy, Darthe, Time, Song, Arez, Kae, RTE, Maw, Ley)

With 24 alive it takes 10 to Lynch

The current Deadline is 9pm GMT Sunday 3rd March

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130303T21&p0=136&msg=End+of+Day+1

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*laughs and cheers Ishy on*

Dice, I have to say that is a REALLY tenuous string you're tying between Ley and Talya.

DM/browswers eating posts happens a lot, that I've seen.

This

I copy everything before I post it cos DM keeps eating my posts so regularly

as to benefit?  well think of how a symp often works   mafia says in their QT "if there is a symp and you see this post or do  blah blah blah" Symp sees it and does it.  The DM issue would be a good one to use as the trick is to make it something noonew would really notice and we are all so used to that complaint it could blend right in

You know that the point of a symp test (that's what you are talking about) is so its unique. Losing a post doesn't fit that. Furthermore not all symps can see QTs. In my mafia career I've been a symp about 4 or 5 times and never have I been able to see the QT

Maybe that was his tell to the mafia - he had to accuse someone of being the symp..haha

That's a good point. But I'm still not convinced there is a symp in the game. You both seem pretty sure there is

I'd think its more likely that he can't see the QT and is using the word symp to attract attention, if he is a symp

So yea if there is a symp I'm more inclined to ay it's dice

Dice, I have to say that is a REALLY tenuous string you're tying between Ley and Talya.

This

>as to benefit?  well think of how a symp often works   mafia says in their QT "if there is a symp and you see this post or do  blah blah blah" Symp sees it and does it.  The DM issue would be a good one to use as the trick is to make it something noonew would really notice and we are all so used to that complaint it could blend right in

You know that the point of a symp test (that's what you are talking about) is so its unique. Losing a post doesn't fit that. Furthermore not all symps can see QTs. In my mafia career I've been a symp about 4 or 5 times and never have I been able to see the QT

I was thinking of this too in that I don't recall symps being able to see Mafia QT. That and dice seems so sure of it.

This pings me. Quite a bit. That and the case itself is pretty weak... Vote Dice.

Just did a re-read, what's stood out so far:

So i there was this pretty girl in my intro lecture with a slightly too large nose but it looked ok on her
i suddenly realised i was contemplating hitting on faile.

Awkward

LOL. Best story ever.

(It really was. XD )

Care to explain the third vote Tiink? 

Cause he know the third vote will bring up the 3rd voters is scum discussion.   I'll take credit for that fiasco so many games ago.  

This seems like the real start on page 9, pretty much ending spam/joke voting.

I grabs hat, and suddenly get much cooler

Rands vote was super opertunistic. Plus it means ed is now a competing train with mish. Also he says Ed is tryiibg to seem town by starting the game, its strange he doesnt mention tiink or peace

I agree completely, as did a lot of people.

To be honest I feel like there are too many people voting Rand over his Ed vote.

This stuck out: While a lot of people commented on it, only a couple of people actually voted.

It looks like it's now between Ley, Dice, and Rand.  Still waiting before I put a vote down, to see if anything else comes up.

Do you know why the exclamation marks big me?

Because when you post in depth thoughts you don't use them. In this game you seem to be using them over and over

That leads me to think you aren't taking this seriously, why would you be avoiding the in depth discussions Talya?

Is there any basis whatsoever for this symp speculation? Or is it all just conjecture from Dice, which I feel sows nothing but wifom and is unhelpful

To me it seems like it's something his pulled out of his... err, hat, in interest of PG-13. I just searched the thread and he was the first one to bring up a symp.

The case for Ley and Talya being symp he's made is tenous to say the least. Spiderweb-thin I'd call it. I don't think I've been in games with a symp, at least not when I've been mafia myself. But everytime I see people bringing up something that can be a symp-tell, it's usually because that person posts something completly random and unrelated that sticks out.

Is there any basis whatsoever for this symp speculation? Or is it all just conjecture from Dice, which I feel sows nothing but wifom and is unhelpful

I agree with you. It came so far out of left field

To me it's a sign of three things

He is mafia trying to sew WIFOM

He was recently mafia and learnt about it so got really excited and is now seeing it everywhere

He is a symp trying to hint

I'm leaning 2 or 3 at this point

Just did a re-read, what's stood out so far:

So i there was this pretty girl in my intro lecture with a slightly too large nose but it looked ok on her

i suddenly realised i was contemplating hitting on faile.

Awkward

LOL. Best story ever.

(It really was. XD )

Care to explain the third vote Tiink? 

Cause he know the third vote will bring up the 3rd voters is scum discussion.   I'll take credit for that fiasco so many games ago.  

This seems like the real start on page 9, pretty much ending spam/joke voting.

I grabs hat, and suddenly get much cooler

Rands vote was super opertunistic. Plus it means ed is now a competing train with mish. Also he says Ed is tryiibg to seem town by starting the game, its strange he doesnt mention tiink or peace

I agree completely, as did a lot of people.

To be honest I feel like there are too many people voting Rand over his Ed vote.

This stuck out: While a lot of people commented on it, only a couple of people actually voted.

It looks like it's now between Ley, Dice, and Rand.  Still waiting before I put a vote down, to see if anything else comes up.

This post stuck out at me. Hally is off her meta a bit

Care to explain the Ley comments in more detail please

With that dice is now the top train. It's gaining traction fast...

How is it gaining traction fast? Its 2 people!

unvote Vote Dice

Now its 3 people. Woop dee doo.

I think Dice is the best lynch we have so far. His trying to link people and the way he has been playing can give us alot of information on D1 and possibly a scum.

Hallys meta is that she is usually fairly quiet and doesn't stick her neck out

I feel her posts about ley and stuff she appears to be taking more if a stand than normal

It's just a little thing but my mafia senses were tingling

unvote Vote Dice

I think Dice is the best lynch we have so far. His trying to link people and the way he has been playing can give us alot of information on D1 and possibly a scum.

I believe it's four. But it was more that the votes appeared rather fast, considering how relatively slow votes have been this far

What d'you mean?  At the time he posted that, there wasn't a lot of actual voting on Rand, just mainly people calling him on it.  So that's why it seemed funny to me.  I didn't I had one yet either Roo XD

I disagree, but whatever. It seems like a legit mistake

This

ime="1361909135">

>as to benefit?  well think of how a symp often works   mafia says in their QT "if there is a symp and you see this post or do  blah blah blah" Symp sees it and does it.  The DM issue would be a good one to use as the trick is to make it something noonew would really notice and we are all so used to that complaint it could bl

end right in

I was thinking of this too in that I don't recall symps being able to see Mafia QT. That and dice seems so sure of it.

This pings me. Quite a bit. That and the case itself is pretty weak... Vote Dice.

I believe they can, actually. Might depend on the variant.

unvote Vote Dice

Actually, it WAS three. Now it is four. Did you miss the giant neon green letters?

Archived