DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

Official Vote Count:

RTE - 1 (Talya)

Cloud - 1 (Mish)

Mish - 2 (RTE, Tink)

Rey - 1 (Eddie)

Eddie - 3 (Rey, Basel, Rand)

Ley - 1 (Maw)

Maw - 1 (Ley)

Rand - 2 (Lenlo, Cloud)

Len - 1 (Peace)

Ishy - 1 (Kae)

Currently not voting - 10 (Dice, Chuckles, Roo, Hallia, Player, Ishy, Darthe, Time, Song, Arez)

With 24 alive it takes 13 to Lynch

The current Deadline is 9pm GMT Sunday 3rd March

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130303T21&p0=136&msg=End+of+Day+1

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, Indiana jones does wear one. But I doubt that everyone in this game is Indiana jones xD

That's why I said, maybe the PR was only directed at him. Maybe everyone else who did it will get punished..

You are fishing with this post. Only the real Indiana do this type fishing. Then you suggest people will get punished for it if they aren't him. Ithi said everyone in their next post. We haven't seen the effects of not obeying yet but if its bad and you scared even one person into this thats on you

It's just short sighted

Im sorely tempted to not say it and see what happens...

Naw, to risky. Unvote Vote Rand

His post about Ed made very little sense to me. Voting him because he apparently wants to get the game going and yet you barely mention Tiink who placed the 3rd vote on Mish, who it is obvious was trying to get this game going? Sounds like skimming or ignoring a teammate and hoping to draw attention to someone else.

Well you forgot to say it

I think at this point I'm more inclined to go with skimming but it's odd. Defiantly odd

Can you please put just a bit more attention to your spelling? I sometimes have a bit of trouble reading your posts. Not that I can't read, but on the edge.

Sorry I was driving and typing on my phone, it's generally worse then but ill try. I can't promise anything if I'm drunk though

*Grabs Hat* Time to get this game started. 

The stone door is almost closed.A Trap has been triggered. Your NEXT POST must contain the words 'Grabs Hat' or you must suffer the consequences. You have 24 hours to do this. Indiana_Jones.gif

This is Ithi's RP where she explains that a Trap has been triggered. 

So... who else is waiting for the boulder? Got a plane ready? Gotta get away from those angry natives to.

Prior to Ithi's post Lenlo comes with this. Here he made an Indiana Jones related post by asking 'who else is waiting for the boulder', and at the end of Ithi's post you can see an Indiana Jones emoticon being chased by a boulder. This might be a little far fetched but I think that Lenlo sprung the Trap. This however doesn't mean that Lenlo is scum, especially if you look at his last post: 

Oh god... I forgot to say it! I meant to but I forgot!

*Grabs hat*

Oh man... Im going to get some more tea. I am obviously not awake enough.

...He forgot to grab his hat. 

Let's wait and see what will happen. I'm thinking that there are multiple Indiana Jones like Traps in the game, and that they are activated by the player's posts. 

Rands vote was super opertunistic. Plus it means ed is now a competing train with mish. Also he says Ed is tryiibg to seem town by starting the game, its strange he doesnt mention tiink or peace

I agree with this. 

Unvote, Vote Rand

What are you trying to say then? Should we avoid talking about the film stuff at all?

If we're going to speculate about the trap I'd guess its simply a mechanism to keep activity up, ie if you're not checking the thread regularly then you only have yourself to blame if you get killed

This is an awesome idea, I should use it to force people into activity when I mod

*Walks in, shoves Lenlo*

"Get off me bloody hat you bloody bahstid."

*Grabs hat from under Lenlo.*

"Oh yeah, and VOTE LENLO for sitting on me bloody hat!"

Once again no reasoning, waiting for someone else to give you a good reason peace?

And someone was complaining about me continuing with the spam... :rolleyes:

I'm curious about the joke votes that have come in when I thought we were passed that...Peace on Lenlo and Kae on Ishy. no reasons, when there are two trains started and they don't say anything about it but just joke vote. 

As for the trains, Rand's seemed to have got going over his Ed vote, which was pretty slim. Mish's seems a bit to see what people do, and guess what people jumped on Rand. Not that his was a good reason for voting for Ed. 

So you are certain Peaces vote is a joke vote? I give Kae the benefit of the doubt cos it's her first post isn't it?

Rands train (hardly a train tbh), it was the fact he omitted people while calling out other who did the same thing.

To be honest I feel like there are too many people voting Rand over his Ed vote.

Official Vote Count:

Rand - 2 (Lenlo, Cloud)

lol

That was exactly what I wanted to quote and do. Thank you ed.

getting a bit worried on Rands behalf there aren't you Ley

Anyway morning guys

So pandy, basel your thoughts on the PR(ish) thing?

I just think someone unintentionally hit a trigger is all, which is pretty much what Ithi told us. I don't think there is anything to have thoughts about there, although I'll be curious at game's end as to what the trigger was and what the consequences would have been.

To be honest I feel like there are too many people voting Rand over his Ed vote.

Now this is very peculiar given that Rand's alleged train only had two votes on it. You posted later on that you thought there were more, but you're worth keeping my eye on, Ley.

So far, scummy read on Peace, Rand and Ley, although as stated, Peace may be suffering from a PR.

Town read on Ed and Talya.

Interested to se what's going to happen to Len and Darthe now that they failed to post as instructed.

May be scarce tonight and early tomorrow, chemo is a bitch.

Archived