DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

Lambs got out brb

No more sexy time?

:laugh:

Oh God, I had to. Sorry, Wes. :tongue:

Anyways, going to do a quick reread and post and probably change my vote.

Ummm, people with those long arse quoting habits, you DO KNOW you can toggle the formatting on and off and delete portions of the quote and even break it up by copying the original [**quotename='blahblah][**/quote] line and placing it above/below a new portion of a player's long post?

Quote smarter.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gonna go with this most recent WoT

I'll leave dap's responses in blue, mine will be green. 

I've played almost 20 games Dap; I'm not gonna read through them all to figure out wich one it was. I know I have seen him do this "I'm about to leave but I have a few votes so I'll out out a soft claim/towni claim/role claim" before, and I think he hinted at a role and then when eh came back he claimed vanilla town. But I don't remember what allegieance he had.

And yeah I'm fishing. Soft claims and hinting is a serious pet peeve of mine. If he has an important enough role that lynching him would be really bad, he should claim fully before he leaves if he thinks he'll be lynched in the meantime. Because a soft claim just makes the game stall. It's a brilliant way to bring town close to deadline without a proper lynch secured and then rushvoting happens. I'm not saying Dice is doing that now, because we have a lot of time. But soft claiming is not townie-friendly behaviour.

I agree with Mish, the game seems like it has slowed wayyy down.  Is it purely because of this? Maybe not, but I would say it didn't help.

Ok I have caught up last night and here are my thoughts about the current game:

The case on Dice: 

Dice voted for Talya because he thinks that she is a symp. He links her with Ley, so Dice thinks that Ley is mafia too. Talya finds it laughable and says that he might be the real symp. His train starts and a lot of the players think that it's the most logical lynch option so far. Some players say that it's going too fast. Dice came back a few pages back and explains that his vote on Talya was based on game instinct. He also mentions that the votes on him piled up too fast and soft claims a town PR which I find to be very scummy. 

I think that Dice will be the best lynch option for Day 1. 

Unvote, Vote Dice

Mish I can ABSOLUTELY guarantee that you have never seen me soft claim a power role and then say im vanilla. I dont normally soft claim at all. In fact usually you dont get anything unless im L-1.
I will try to find this if I can. If she is telling the truth it will mean you are lying, if not, she is lying. Either way it will be useful information. -  True enough.

I agree with the general sentiment that Dice "soft" claiming or w/e you want to call it is really sucpicious. BUT, I can not see anyway that the mafia would benefit from him soft claiming as he did.
  neither can I
What would be the purpose of soft claiming? Most often to get votes off you and lynch someone else, doesn't matter if you're scum or actually have a powerrole, both factions strive for the same thing. Survive the current day. - They wouldn't benefit from him soft claiming? I would say they would.  If the person claiming was telling the truth, wouldn't the mafia target them in order to get a PR out?

Maybe that was his tell to the mafia - he had to accuse someone of being the symp..haha

Which leads me to this. It seems like a legitimate idea yet she laughs it off. Feels a bit like a damage control - This bit, is was haha as in ironic! In other words, it wouldn't surprise me if it turned out that way

So you think she was right?

Ok, reply boxes still not working for me tonight.

Will try and get the more important quotes in actual quote boxes and link the rest.

Starting at page 15. Might fall asleep during read through.

>.>

That might was pretty much a definite. Ugh. Will do this after work (early afternoon). Maybe the reply boxes will be better by then, too.

Stop using meta

do you believe dice? Yes, no, maybe? Why?

never thought id see the day, id start using meta :P

about dice, im going to have to go with maybe, because dice is an experienced player, he could pull it off but on the other hand, its too big of a risk especially D1  

A lot of people have dude, and I'm usually quiet Day1

The game is not bloody fun unless you bloody play.  Get to bloody playing.

the usual im not sure which way to go, but im still trying to get why dice soft claimed (i know he gave his reasons but still)

Stop using meta

do you believe dice? Yes, no, maybe? Why?

never thought id see the day, id start using meta :P

about dice, im going to have to go with maybe, because dice is an experienced player, he could pull it off but on the other hand, its too big of a risk especially D1  

As me bloody old man used to bloody say, "Bloody shyte or get off the bloody pot."

Guys, just a fyi, I will not be that active this weekend.

As bloody opposed to your normal bloody active play?

Official Vote Count:

Mish - 1 (Tiink)

Rey - 1 (Eddie)

Eddie - 2 (Rey, Darthe)

Ley - 2 (Basel, Peace)

Talya - 2 (Dice, Rand)

Dice - 4 (Mish, RTE, Len, Cloud)

Kae - 1 (Arez)

Currently not voting - 11 (Chuckles, Roo, Hallia, Player, Ishy, Time, Song, Kae, Maw, Ley, Talya)

With 24 alive it takes 10 to Lynch

The current Deadline is 9pm GMT Monday 4th March

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130304T21&p0=136&msg=End+of+Day+1

the top quote was Mish, the second was Cloud...looks like we have lost the headings again!

It's there for me...

By the way, I keep hearing about Mynd. I really want to play with her (him?) once...

It shows now for me too, but after I posted it I checked and it wasn't there...odd!

Ill go back on the ipad and answer everything properly.

You people need to stop ignoring my cases cos i include the exclamation marks. Read the rest of it. Youll see that talya is scummy, very likely mafia. Shes now turning on cloud. The oerson Rand iriginally went for

Mish is pinging me more and morei

Let me ask you something, because no matter what I say you will twist and turn it and try to link me with someone, if I say anything name that someone has mentioned before. Do you only go after people that no one has ever mentioned? Because you would soon run out of people. Something stood out to me, I don't care who went for them before I will still bring it up! I'm NOT Mafia...and that is all I can say, I'm not going to inflict that great post (and sorry, no, I don't know how to change the coding so won't even try) on everyone again. But you are twisting a lot. I don't always have to say anything, some things I will put down to see what people do with it, other times I keep to myself. For example I'm not going to announce I'm beating the grass to see what snakes some up, to all and sundry, not when I'm still looking and watching! It would be pointless exercise. 

It would be good to hear more from others, there a\re way too many people that are too quiet. 

Something I have noticed, Darthe seems off, I haven't seem say anything of real substance, we have these odd comments, it shows he is there, I'm sure when I played with him last time he had more to say. I know he is busy (most of us are), but he doesn't add anything of quality into his posts at all. 

And on a note of being busy, I am and will be for this weekend, I will pop in, but I have so much on! just in case I get accused of not answering or something else Player decides to accuse me of

well i dont find anyone scummy yet

ofcource id love to hear more from the rest of the people

kae, time, song (havent seen these three post anything useful in the last few pages)

cos you are a shinging exammmple of useeful content

sarcasm01.jpg

Archived