DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, dice. I know I remember him soft claiming -something- in the hobbit game, I don't remember if it was just "I'm gonna have to go but I'll claim when I come back" or something else, and I don't have the time to go hunting. I just know that I've seen this "I've got a few votes and have to leave for awhile, so I'll hint and leave you guys hanging and stall the game until I get back" at least once from him, my memory keeps insisting it's two but what the other game was I have no clue. So let's disregard that. I think I was confusing memories re:claiming PR and either being vanilla and/or mafia, so my apologies for muddling things with that.

That said: I still don't like the fake claiming, and yeah I'm gonna keep pushing until he actually get's something out. Because right now, everyone seems content to just let him stay quiet and move off the train. I'm not convinced of his town-ness and think it's a ploy to make you all do what you're doing now: Backing off and letting him be, earning him a bit of townie cred and making others forget about him.

in answer to this ^^

Ok so i know daps gone looking but heres what he and mish are talking about

Despo have you EVER seen me pull something like that?

cause its 5am and you lot always go nuts while im at work i will ask that i dont get hammered til i get home tonight. If at that point im like L-1 i will tell you who i am much as i hate that

i will say now that i am town.

many pages later Starrik claimed poison doc and i claimed Bombour as i figured they would all jump on me.

now i dont consider that a soft claim i outright stated i was town and said that i would give my character if i was at L-1. There is no hinting there   they are flat out statements.

I have told you here that i am town and have a power role. I have not hinted at what that role is. I dont want to reveal it and will only do it if i ABSOLUTELY MUST!

Good Jesus Christ Loves you, that post was all kinds of messed up. ;laksdnfodsajkhn

Reply boxes need to fix themselves. Also, that was supposed be Basel, not "Dap and Wes."

:laugh:

I know they're both you, Dap.

Pages 10 - 14

P.10

Lenlo possible triggered the trap with his post about boulders.

Peace calls Tiink 3rd voter, and Ishy asks him what he thinks about that.

Trap begins.

I post my mini recap of what has happened so far.

P.11

Rand places the third (but first 'real') vote on me HERE. He says there is "so much spam," then says I look eager to get the game started. On page 10, after having Tiink and others trying to kickstart the game, he singles this out. Then he tries to claim he started the game. *pats*

Ley votes Maw with no reasoning HERE.

Tayla "thought Rand jumping [me] was a bit quick" HERE

RTE thinks Rand's post was super awesome. I'm not seeing it.

Dap points out Rand's foolishness HERE, wondering why he didn't bring Tiink or Peace into his accusations.

P.12

Laughing Boy wonders why no one asked about the trap HERE. I didn't think of it until now, but everyone assumed it was just triggered by a post, as far as I know. Maybe he knew something!? D: He goes on to ask Dap what he thinks started it.

Arez thinks Rand calling me out for my post is dull. Wonders why Talya isn't contributing. All HERE

Laughing Boy continues to ask Arez and Basel what they think of the trap.

For Darthe's benefit: HERE Rey replys to my jesting jab at him and in no way comes back with a reason to validate his joke vote on me.

P.13

Lenlo votes Rand and says he is tempted not to post the "Grabs Hat," and then doesn't HERE.

Cloud makes a nice-sized post HERE, but the first part is ABSOLUTELY USELESS because he quotes Ithi and reiterates that she told us a trap has been triggered. -.- Really Cloud? He goes on to speculate about Lenlo's post possible triggering the trap, but he didn't need to quote her. I bet he works at the Redundant Department of Redundancy Department. He also agrees with Dap about Rand's vote on me being opportunistic and votes him.

RTE says Rand's vote on me is irking him more and more, but is waiting for Rand, HERE. This is a LITTLE contradictory to his earlier post saying he thought that was one of the best posts Rand has made in awhile, even if it wasn't all quality.

Cloud recants his speculation about the Trap being triggered by Lenlo because it happened in the movie anyways. I find this a bit interesting.

P. 14

Time finds Talya and Rand suspicious, HERE.

Peace votes Lenlo, still going on with his PR.

Talya posts what she sees, with none of her thoughts or insights, HERE.

Dice said he looks at Rand more for not mentioning others than for voting me, HERE, and will follow up with a vote later.

Ley says he thinks too many people are voting Rand for his vote on me. There are only two votes on Rand at the time. I think this is a bit odd. It almost looks like he is trying to deflect some heat.

Kae unvotes Ishy and says she is getting down to serious business. Does she ever come back with her thoughts? She has been too quiet from what I recall of the rest of the pages.

P.15 (haha, finally)

Mawth - Post 286

Looks like things are heating up. I'm not really seeing the whole deal with rand.

Another who thinks Rand's post wasn't worth a vote.

Maw then asks Peace if he has a PR. I think he was the first to actually ask.

Dap and Basel both comment on Ley's concern over Rand's two votes.

Ishy posts who he thinks is scum and his twon vibes, HERE. But without any reasoning.

P.16

Although there was lots of talk over Rand's bs post, there are still only two votes on him as of HERE

Ithi reports she was attacked by the White Tower and they set fire to her house. And that it is now 10 to hammer. I post that I think that is pretty darn crucial and me and Dap start to go at it for awhile.

Not sure why, but Len brought up that he didn't think it was for the entirety of the game. Not sure why he would mention that in the first place.

P. 17

I like how Dap got all flustered. It was cute. :laugh:

He is definitely a different mafia player than the last time I played with him.

Oddly, he says I started buddying him, which is just incorrect.

Rand admits his vote was bs, HERE. I honestly think that in his twisted mind, he thought he was jumpstarting the game himself.

He says Lenlo and Cloud stood out the most to him from their reactions to this.

HERE, Dap blasts Rand for his poor play concerning the whole voting me thing.

He also tells me not to use him. Too adorable. :wub:

Dap still thinks I'm buddying because I also asked Rand to explain his FoSes on Cloud and Lenlo. Down puppy.

Rand's FoSes on Cloud and Lenlo are really weak, HERE.

Dap and Talya have some interaction about Peace's vote on Len.

P. 18

Dap starts the ! business, HERE.

Dice starts the Symp business HERE without ANY reason why he thinks so. We later find out it's a dumb reason.

Daps asks why, and Dices quotes Ley and Talya both saying Firefox and their computer ate their posts (respectively).

Arez quotes Dice's post about the Symp stuff, but ignores that and comments on Ley's post within the quote, HERE. I find this really disconcerting. 1. Why couldn't he question this when it was posted. 2. Why not address the current issue revolving around the Symp possibility Dice thinks he sees.

Dice says Ley is second on his list, but doesn't further comment on Arez's reaction.

Laughing Boy doesn't really think Rand is scum.

Basel switches his vote to Ley, not because of the possible Symp thing Dice says is there, nor for the vote on Maw without thoughts, but for the fact that he seemed to be trying to shift attention from Rand by saying he had too many votes on him. HERE. I don't like this. Basel completely ignore everything else that has been going on.

P. 19

Maw says Ley usually joke votes him first off, and that his large post that was eaten up was probably just his joke vote. Don't like this. Joke vote, sure, but he wouldn't complain about a large post being eaten if it was just the joke vote. HERE.

But then Ley comes in and says he had 5 posts of spam, but let them go because they didn't matter. I don't like this either.

Unvote, Vote Ley for now.

Official Vote Count:

Mish - 1 (Tiink)
Eddie - 1 (Rey)
Ley - 3 (Basel, Peace, Eddie)
Talya - 3 (Dice, Rand, Arez)
Dice - 4 (Mish, RTE, Len, Cloud)
Rand - 1 (Maw)
Cloud - 1 (Darthe)

Currently not voting - 10 (Chuckles, Roo, Hallia, Player, Ishy, Time, Song, Ley, Talya, Kae)

With 24 alive it takes 10 to Lynch

The current Deadline is 9pm GMT Monday 4th March

Countdown Timer to the end of Day 1

Player - I said i was not mafia, because you called me mafia...just responding to what you said - I am Town - does that make you happy! Actually your whole business with the ! was blinkered and obsessive, and after people were getting fed up, it seemed like you would let go. Of course I'm going to respond to you about myself, because that is what I know. I actually think there has been the lack of people saying anything constructive here. There are a lot of odd posts with one or two lines etc. People just don't seem to want to play.  

What I find interesting is all the people that have suddenly come out of the wood work and said I'm town..I know I am, but there is no way they know. Darthe and Kae spring to mind for this. Both they go and put votes on other people. Kae on Dice as well. So Cloud, Mish and Kae have jumped on the Dice bandwagon. There is only one way that someone could know I'm town and that is if they are mafia. I also would like Darthe to explain his comment on me and Cloud more. Kae's vote on Dice and saying she thought I was town also stood out to me, in fact I felt it was quite scummy. She is another that has not said much and spammed a bit odd comment then comes in with she thinks I'm town and votes Dice, also no explanation. 

Just had my two exams today (and passed! :D).

Will therefore be reading about 30 pages and giving walls of text commentaries at some point tonight, Rey style.

Thanks for your patience.

Congrats mate... I would say I look forward to WoT, but...ahh, It will be good to see some other long comments.

vote time

(Should get her to start posting

Why? It is 2 days before DL and weekend at that, why is this putting pressure on her, how about a little more about others (despite I would like to see people on here more), this maybe should have been done earlier.

Talya...Daniel wants you. He wants you now. He is going to back you up against a wall...

tumblr_mizxhbQobp1qd6v0do2_250.gif...and play paddy cake with you. :laugh:

I'll take paddy cake from him :wink:

@talya: well she did say she was going to post her thoughts YESTERDAY! (And considering she's already posted else where...) oh and then we'll get the while I was busy during the weekend and the deadline is in a bit so ill just bandwagon act

@talya: well she did say she was going to post her thoughts YESTERDAY! (And considering she's already posted else where...) oh and then we'll get the while I was busy during the weekend and the deadline is in a bit so ill just bandwagon act

You also didn't post your thoughts dude..

Ok, once again, going to start page 15 [with a quick (if I can make it quick) synopsis of pages 10 - 14]. I will post a link to the posts I quote. Some may just be links. Going to type all this up by hand, so sorry if there are errors.

Pages 10 - 14

P.10

Lenlo possible triggered the trap with his post about boulders.

Peace calls Tiink 3rd voter, and Ishy asks him what he thinks about that.

Trap begins.

I post my mini recap of what has happened so far.

P.11

Rand places the third (but first 'real') vote on me HERE. He says there is "so much spam," then says I look eager to get the game started. On page 10, after having Tiink and others trying to kickstart the game, he singles this out. Then he tries to claim he started the game. *pats*

Ley votes Maw with no reasoning HERE.

Tayla "thought Rand jumping [me] was a bit quick" HERE

RTE thinks Rand's post was super awesome. I'm not seeing it.

Dap points out Rand's foolishness HERE, wondering why he didn't bring Tiink or Peace into his accusations.

P.12

Laughing Boy wonders why no one asked about the trap HERE. I didn't think of it until now, but everyone assumed it was just triggered by a post, as far as I know. Maybe he knew something!? D: He goes on to ask Dap what he thinks started it.

Arez thinks Rand calling me out for my post is dull. Wonders why Talya isn't contributing. All HERE

Laughing Boy continues to ask Arez and Basel what they think of the trap.

For Darthe's benefit: HERE Rey replys to my jesting jab at him and in no way comes back with a reason to validate his joke vote on me.

P.13

Lenlo votes Rand and says he is tempted not to post the "Grabs Hat," and then doesn't HERE.

Cloud makes a nice-sized post HERE[/ur], but the first part is ABSOLUTELY USELESS because he quotes Ithi and reiterates that she told us a trap has been triggered. -.- Really Cloud? He goes on to speculate about Lenlo's post possible triggering the trap, but he didn't need to quote her. I bet he works at the Redundant Department of Redundancy Department. He also agrees with Dap about Rand's vote on me being opportunistic and votes him.

RTE says Rand's vote on me is irking him more and more, but is waiting for Rand, HERE. This is a LITTLE contradictory to his earlier post saying he thought that was one of the best posts Rand has made in awhile, even if it wasn't all quality.

Cloud recants his speculation about the Trap being triggered by Lenlo because it happened in the movie anyways. I find this a bit interesting.

P. 14

Time finds Talya and Rand suspicious, HERE.

Peace votes Lenlo, still going on with his PR.

Talya posts what she sees, with none of her thoughts or insights, HERE.

Dice said he looks at Rand more for not mentioning others than for voting me, Mawth - Post 286

Looks like things are heating up. I'm not really seeing the whole deal with rand.

Another who thinks Rand's post wasn't worth a vote.

Maw then asks Peace if he has a PR. I think he was the first to actually ask.

Dap and Wes both comment on Ley's concern over Rand's two votes.

Ishy posts who he thinks is scum and his twon vibes, HERE. But without any reasoning.

P.16

Although there was lots of talk over Rand's bs post, there are still only two votes on him as of HERE

Ithi reports she was attacked by the White Tower and they set fire to her house. And that it is now 10 to hammer. I post that I think that is pretty darn crucial and me and Dap start to go at it for awhile.

Not sure why, but Len brought up that he didn't think it was for the entirety of the game. Not sure why he would mention that in the first place.

P. 17

I like how Dap got all flustered. It was cute. :laugh:

He is definitely a different mafia player than the last time I played with him.

Oddly, he says I started buddying him, which is just incorrect.

Rand admits his vote was bs, HERE. I honestly think that in his twisted mind, he thought he was jumpstarting the game himself.

He says Lenlo and Cloud stood out the most to him from their reactions to this.

HERE, Dap blasts Rand for his poor play concerning the whole voting me thing.

He also tells me not to use him. Too adorable. :wub:

Dap still thinks I'm buddying because I also asked Rand to explain his FoSes on Cloud and Lenlo. Down puppy.

Rand's FoSes on Cloud and Lenlo are really weak, HERE.

Dap and Talya have some interaction about Peace's vote on Len.

P. 18

Dap starts the ! business, HERE.

Dice starts the Symp business HERE without ANY reason why he thinks so. We later find out it's a dumb reason.

Daps asks why, and Dices quotes Ley and Talya both saying Firefox and their computer ate their posts (respectively).

Arez quotes Dice's post about the Symp stuff, but ignores that and comments on Ley's post within the quote, HERE. I find this really disconcerting. 1. Why couldn't he question this when it was posted. 2. Why not address the current issue revolving around the Symp possibility Dice thinks he sees.

Dice says Ley is second on his list, but doesn't further comment on Arez's reaction.

Laughing Boy doesn't really think Rand is scum.

Basel switches his vote to Ley, not because of the possible Symp thing Dice says is there, nor for the vote on Maw without thoughts, but for the fact that he seemed to be trying to shift attention from Rand by saying he had too many votes on him. HERE. I don't like this. Basel completely ignore everything else that has been going on.

P. 19

Maw says Ley usually joke votes him first off, and that his large post that was eaten up was probably just his joke vote. Don't like this. Joke vote, sure, but he wouldn't complain about a large post being eaten if it was just the joke vote. ]url="http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/79828-mafia-game-indiana-jones-and-the-raiders-of-the-lost-ark/?p=2809036"]HERE.

But then Ley comes in and says he had 5 posts of spam, but let them go because they didn't matter. I don't like this either.

Unvote, Vote Ley for now.

Wow...

All you have said about me:

Ley votes Maw with no reasoning HERE. - Joke vote. I have explained this before, it was also my first post in the game.

Ley says he thinks too many people are voting Rand for his vote on me. There are only two votes on Rand at the time. I think this is a bit odd. It almost looks like he is trying to deflect some heat. - I have before said already that I thought there were more votes. Also, your own comment, "Basel switches his vote to Ley, not because of the possible Symp thing Dice says is there, nor for the vote on Maw without thoughts, but for the fact that he seemed to be trying to shift attention from Rand by saying he had too many votes on him."

Maw says Ley usually joke votes him first off, and that his large post that was eaten up was probably just his joke vote. Don't like this. Joke vote, sure, but he wouldn't complain about a large post being eaten if it was just the joke vote. ]url="http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/79828-mafia-game-indiana-jones-and-the-raiders-of-the-lost-ark/?p=2809036"]HERE. But then Ley comes in and says he had 5 posts of spam, but let them go because they didn't matter. I don't like this either. - If you would have only bothered reading my post where I voted Maw, you'd have seen I said this:  Damn everything what I wanted to say lost because Firefox crashed... Oh whatever. There wasn't that much importance anyways. - In this very same post I already said it wasn't of much importance.

And these three things - A joke vote, an action you call someone else scummy for when he jumps at it, and Maw and me both saying it was a joke vote and just some spam lost - are reason enough to vote me at this stage in the game?

Official Vote Count:

Mish - 1 (Tiink)

Eddie - 1 (Rey)

Ley - 3 (Basel, Peace, Eddie)

Talya - 3 (Dice, Rand, Arez)

Dice - 4 (Mish, RTE, Len, Cloud)

Rand - 1 (Maw)

Cloud - 1 (Darthe)

Time - 1 (chuckles)

Darthe -1 (Ishy)

Currently not voting - 8 (Roo, Hallia, Player, Time, Song, Ley, Talya, Kae)

With 24 alive it takes 10 to Lynch

The current Deadline is 9pm GMT Monday 4th March

Countdown Timer to the end of Day 1

Archived