DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

September Roll Call

Niniel

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here!

I used to live in Orlando. I also have visited several places around Florida. My favorite place to visit though was St. Augustine, Florida. The oldest city in the United States, full of history and other things to do, including Ghost Tours.

Here! I hope so anyway...

Ok, so far I've been to: Germany, Czech Republic, Chile, New Zealand, Tunesia, Norway and South Korea (although only for a night there...)

Stop overs with plane I had were: Austrailia, India, Thailand and Malaisia.

So I've been pretty much on every continent! :biggrin:

But I don't want to brag, so I'll just say: I dream of going to some island in the carribean some time, stuffed with mangos, coconuts, bananas etc... :dreamy:

Or to England... one time in the distant future...

Alaska is extremely pretty (plan on sleeping during light time hours) it doesn't get dark there for very long I went there during the summer there a few years ago and it was 1am and looked like 2 in the afternoon :/

Anyways I wanna go back to London (only did a pass through before) and Hawaii, New Zealand, and Australia one day.

Never really been anywhere. Vegas twice. That's about it.

I did take a road trip with my friend from Oklahoma to North Dakota, and had a blast. Except for the driving, that part sucked.

Got stuck with a flat tire in the middle of a blizzard at night in Kansas. Just chilled in the truck and dranka bottle while we waited the storm out. Had some deep conversations.

Then spent a lot of money the next night at a....... ummm..... dancing..... establishment the next night.

All in all the best road trip I've ever gone on.

Hola! :)

I went on flights, with two stopovers, to Germany and back by myself when I was 14, twas aweshum and very fun...although a little bit scary at first :P Places I’ve been to include here (NZ), Germany and the countries adjoining it, Norway, Tenerife (Canary Islands), and random stopover places but they don’t really count cos I never got to go outside the airport terminals :P

Oh yah, and just got back from Chile :D Now I just need to get to North American one day too... :happy:

My dream is to explore England, Ireland and Scotland, I've read soo much English literature and folk tales about these three places and seen pictures of the beautiful (if rainy) landscape and...JUST WANNA GO THERE! :laugh: And it looks like I will be exploring all over Europe next year when I go visiting unis and live there for the next years :happy:

Here

I've always wanted to visit japan or China... Don't know why really...

I know why you feel a draw to China... I understand they grow bamboo over there XD

Tina, I know we've talked about this before...

But for the rest of you lot... if you want to see the absolute most amazing city in the entire world, you must go to Gothenburg, Sweden. It's just absolutely incredible.

http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o420/swedenjuly2008/-TeamCharleston-Sweden2008071.jpg

I'd go back there in a heartbeat (and it's definitely on my list of places to take Eduardo.)

I also look forward to future trips to the UK. :smile:

Archived